New here, wanted to introduce Fortora Farms Grey Arrow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAddict21

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce my baby. He is the first mini I have ever owned
default_smile.png

Height: 28 inches

Name: Fortora Farms Grey Arrow

Registered with AMHA I believe (I will have to double check hehe)

DixonChanceandArrow006.jpg

DixonChanceandArrow005.jpg

DixonChanceandArrow004.jpg

DixonChanceandArrow003.jpg

NewMiniandmore025.jpg

NewMiniandmore024.jpg

NewMiniandmore023.jpg

NewMiniandmore022.jpg

NewMiniandmore021.jpg

He is my baby hehe.. Tell me what you think of him please
default_smile.png

[SIZE=8pt]What a beautiful mane and tail! And look how nice he is with the small child! You have picked a good one.[/SIZE]

You will learn so much on this forum, and I will also look forward to learning from you.

I don't see your boy listed in the studbook online. Maybe his papers have not been sent in yet. I am working on getting my new little gelding registered, and it can be a challenge! I have found both Registries wonderful to work with. They have the little horses' good at heart, for sure.

[SIZE=8pt]What a beautiful mane and tail! And look how nice he is with the small child! You have picked a good one.[/SIZE]You will learn so much on this forum, and I will also look forward to learning from you.

I don't see your boy listed in the studbook online. Maybe his papers have not been sent in yet. I am working on getting my new little gelding registered, and it can be a challenge! I have found both Registries wonderful to work with. They have the little horses' good at heart, for sure.
He has his temporary registration. From what they told me when I called them, I had to wait til he was 4 to send in for his permenent registration. Please if I am incorrect, someone tell me
default_smile.png
But when I called the AMHA that's what they told me.. I am completely new to Mini's so I am still learning a lot
default_smile.png

Welcome to the Lil beginnings forum
default_saludando.gif

Congrats...he looks to be a very nice boy! I'm sure you and your family will have lots of fun with him!

One thing...and I hope you take this as a friendly warning...if he is being pastured with your big horse; please move him to a separate pasture. While some people do keep their biggies and Minis in the same pasture for years with no problems...It is IMO never a good idea. One kick can kill a Mini...even in play.

BTW...welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Congrats...he looks to be a very nice boy! I'm sure you and your family will have lots of fun with him!One thing...and I hope you take this as a friendly warning...if he is being pastured with your big horse; please move him to a separate pasture. While some people do keep their biggies and Minis in the same pasture for years with no problems...It is IMO never a good idea. One kick can kill a Mini...even in play.

BTW...welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif
ATM he is in with my big mare, but she is supposed to be leaving Sat. because I am going all Mini haha I already know the dangers of having them together but I had no where else to put him and it was kind of an accident that I got him in the first place lol But I will put that in another topic. But thank-you none the less
default_smile.png

Welcome from New Hampshire!! Your mini is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I will warn you though, NOBODY can have just one!!!!! Lots to learn here, have fun!!

Joyce

Welcome from New Hampshire!! Your mini is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I will warn you though, NOBODY can have just one!!!!! Lots to learn here, have fun!!
Joyce

Haha I know, everyone kept telling me that but I didn't believe them lol But my second one will be here Saturday
default_smile.png
Oh and thanks for all the "Welcomes" hehe

Welcome from NJ
default_saludando.gif

He looks very nice I love silver dapples, minis and children are wonderful together

and you will find the answers to almost anything about minis here

Wonderful people with loads of experience always willing to help

Be sure to show us #2 after he/she arrives saturday

Welcome from NJ
default_saludando.gif
He looks very nice I love silver dapples, minis and children are wonderful together

and you will find the answers to almost anything about minis here

Wonderful people with loads of experience always willing to help

Be sure to show us #2 after he/she arrives saturday
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks so much! I will def. post pics as soon as he gets here
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Maine!!!! I LOVE your guy and silver dapple is my fav!!
default_wub.png
:wub I have two silver dapples myself
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back