New Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoey3

Reaction score
Dolly had her foal this morning. Just wanted to share. What do you think? thanks

new baby 004.JPG

new baby 001.JPG

new baby 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think GORGEOUS. That white spot on the upper left side of the neck reminds me on a "characteer I cannot place, maybe in a kids movie, just cannot place it.) The babies are really starting to appear and I am so afraid I will miss complimenting somebody. Everyone deserves praise for their mare, their foal, and themself when the much anticipated little one makes its appearance. It is so exciting. Always a surprise...just like a box of Crackerjacks. Congratualtions!

Thanks! We were so scared something would go wrong but we got lucky. So excited they are both doing good.

Talk about LEGS! She's beautiful! Congrats!
default_wub.png

Sorry I didnt say its a boy! :) This is our first ever foal. His mom is Shetland and dad is a 37" AMHR/ASPC. I think he will end up black and white like his mom? Hope he keeps the high socks. He is so funny to watch and he bucks when I touch his rump.

Just took some more pics of him. He is now 2 days old. Its funny, he looks grey in the shade, and brown when he is in the sun.

DSC01339.JPG

DSC01341.JPG

DSC01345 (2).JPG

DSC01352 (2).JPG

Back