New filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats - she is beautiful!
default_wub.png

Oh My Gosh!! I want to eat her up. I love her markings. I'm hoping for something like that but chestnut with my mare. Her parents are beautiful and as is she, I can't wait to watch this one grow up and develop. Can I come and steal her!
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]How awesome for you!!! I bet you are just beside yourself
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on you beautiful little girl
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Joy
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
Lovely little maid indeed...I'd be jealous but I have a stunni colt so Iam very happy your little girl made it and is healthy and happy, congrats!!!!

Awesome looking little girl, big congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is beautiful! I love her sire and dam also! What a great combo.
default_biggrin.png

What a Beauty you have there!!

I hope this improved your birthday and made you Happy.. I am jealous of your new baby...
default_yes.gif

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments. She was born last Sunday and my husband and I had spent the entire day cleaning the barn and doing horse work. I looked at him at one point while we were working ourself to death and ask him if he thought this was all worth it. As we all know it is easy to get down in the dumps in the winter. We are after all "Horse People" and we want to be able to get outside and enjoy them, not just come out and freeze to death while doing the work and go back in the house feeling a sense of accomplishment but also feeling like we wish we could have stayed out a bit longer. Anyway, I was having one of those down moments that day and about an hour later (after we came in the house of course) I looked on the moniter and saw Summer in labor. When I got to the barn the baby was already there and the bag was broken. I saw the face that I had always wanted and said, Lord, Please let it be a filly, and thankfully is was.

Anyway, thank you all for letting me share my little filly.
default_smile.png

Wow, she is just beautiful! I love her facial markings.
default_wub.png

And her sire and dam are lovely as well.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back