New filly born this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new little filly
default_wub.png

Aw!!! What a sweet lil Doll!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your precious baby girl!

Knottymare..Thank you..All your posts show such a nice person.

Bannerminis..Like your new website and good luck with your foals in August and September.

Thanks Reo..Such a help with this forum and I still remember the travels of Lotto..

Connie P...Thany you...Your farm is truly accomplishing it's goals.

Congrats on your beautiful filly! Love the color! We, too, have one colored a lot like yours. I'll post about her when I can get a decent picture! LOL

Pam

Palsmini....Thank you...I see you like the suspense of breeding appys also. Look forward to seeing your twin of Isabella.

Jill..Thanks so much...just love your 3 refined dilute babies this year.

Sheri....Nice of you to comment as an appy lover also.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a colorful filly! Nice video...just don't make that the new standard for posting foal announcements! I have hard enough time getting still pics up!!
default_smile.png

You KNOW what I already think of her!!! Congrats and I dont think I know of anyone that gets so many fillies! That is awesome! She is awesome!

Riverdance...it's ok...you have so many lovely horses you can miss seeing one now and again.

Sedeh...Thank you...What beautifull pintos and stallion, Heir

HGF...Laurie has been a great person to know and drain of her horse knowledge. Means a lot when she likes one of mine.

StarRidgeAcres...Look up Pamela.(meaning, putting you here rather than ad another section under you..ha!)

I want to thank you for commenting and hope things are looking up since the bad sale and the sadness with Butter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! What a precious doll she is. Love her blanket (is that the right term?)
default_wub.png

Eagles Ring...always liked RF Bars Warrior Princess and her filly Spice is something else. Thank you for commenting.

Thank you Diane...I know you have had a bad start to foaling this year and pray things turnaround fast. Love your litle Chianti.

Latest posts

Back