New filly born this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
Well this is the last foal this year by my stallion. GB did us proud in having 4 fillies this year, with 3 live ones. After losing one a few days ago, this one is a little more special.

Presenting Isabella...a near leopard filly.

http://www.ptmminiat...2_hours_old.wmv

I really didn't slap Varney in video, was just moving her head out of the way..lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations,she's gorgeous
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
We also had a filly this moning at 2 a.m. and her daddy is appie and dam has Chianti in the pedigree so took a chance.

She has mottling under the tail but I can't see spots anywhere else. Hoping she appies out
default_yes.gif

What a lovely little girl!!! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Genie..congradulations.

Don't give up looking. It is always nice to have one arrive colored but never give up on an appaloosa. As many of the more knowlegable breeders can tell you they can be born solid and later color up. Every year can be like getting a new horse..lol!

Thank you Whitetails...you have a really nice program. Us old people just wish we started younger. Ha!

Thank you Wingnut.

What a beautiful little doll
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Thank you Susan. Have always loved looking at your boy...Calypso and your champagne colored foals.

Thank you Charlotte. As the mom of Cowboy and Skipper nice of you to comment.

AWWWW Mrs. Pat!!!! I love Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub

Oh sorry I forgot you had one more!!!!
default_sad.png
default_laugh.png
default_unsure.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

Really nice filly!
default_wub.png
And what a nice video! I too loved that little baby nicker!
default_wub.png

Where did you get that foal blanket from?

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif

Nice baby!! Love the spots!! Nice foal blanket too!

Ha! Savannah...no boys this year. Love the boys but with girls no rush, so can take my time loving on them.

3Eagle...What beautiful horses you have and I see you also have a couple of really nice appys. Thank you for commenting.

Minie 812...Loved looking at your site and nice video of the birth of your mini. Thank you. ps..Your picture with name is a hoot!

Maple Hollow...Thank you for taking the time to comment..with all your fine horses and show winners means a lot.

Sheila...Means a lot from another appy lover. Picasso and Wizard are good looking boys.

Now in answer to the blanket...I believe it's one I got years ago from Michelle at Darkmoon...but at my age I no longer give guarantee's on memories. Ha!

Love Casper...thank you...I loved reading about your little herd...you need to update and write some more so I can follow their story.

What a beautiful little girl. She is so teeny and sweet! You must be so pleased.

Latest posts

Back