New fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have some new arrivals coming in about a week and are very excited.

We would like to thank Critter Creek (CCMF) for the special opportunities we have with the addition of these three fillies joining our herd. Two of the fillies will be leased through adulthood and breeding, and the third filly we purchased (Catie). We look forward to some of the crosses with a couple of our boys to further our appaloosa show program.
default_smile.png

First the two leased fillies
default_smile.png
;

Mountain Meadows Just A Tease (aka Tess) - foaled 4/12/2005 - bay appaloosa filly

Sire: Celebrations Legacy Royale (World Reserve Grand Champion Sr. Stallion)

Dam: Mountain Meadows Bey Finesse (daughter of World Grand Champion Driving Stallion Century Farms Bey Masquerade)

tess22006.jpg

CCMF Ocean Breeze (aka Ocean) - foaled 7/7/06 - black appaloosa filly

Sire: Mountain Highs White Cloud

Dam: Mountain View Whispering Willow

Ocean is a full sister to CCMF Willows Whisper

We do not have a picture of Ocean available, but this is one of her full sister Whisper;

Whisper%20trotting%202.jpg

And last but not least this is the filly we purchased :aktion033:

CCMF Clouds Caterina (aka Catie) - foaled 5/13/2006 - black snowcap app filly

Sire: Mountain Highs White Cloud

Dam: Westwind Apache Maiden (dam of National Champion driving stallion). Catie is a maternal sister to CCMF Carousel Princess and CCMF Enchanted Charm.

catie%20left%20side%202.jpg
catie%20right%20side%201.jpg

Thanks for your time reading
default_smile.png

Tommy :saludando:

Congrats, I know u must be so excited. I know I cant hardly stand it waiting for all our possible appy foals to arrive this year.

Just beautifull! Congrats! Be sure to update us with pics!!

I just love that Tessa!

Gage

What absolulely gorgeous girls! You are really putting together an amazing Appy program, WAY TO GO!!!

Having seen Tess in person on many occasions, I can say with great confidence that she really is a breathtaking filly, it is not just good photography. :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Hi Tommy & Dawn

Give Tess a snuggle from me - she is a cutie-pie and you will love her - and with your appy program she should produce some beautiful appy babies for you.

Would love to see some pix of her now that she is 2 - her 3/4 sister is so refined that she still looks like a yearling and she is comming 4 :new_shocked:

Congrats - and once again, welcome to the family.

Stac

It is amazing how far the quality of appaloosas has come over the last several years. All of your horses are beautiful making their color the icing on the cake. Congratulations on your gorgeous growing herd.

Beautiful fillies!!

Congratulations - love those gorgeous heads
default_wub.png
: - I can see why you are so excited to get them!

Annnnd I agree that appy color is just an added bonus!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back