New Ebay Commercial...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw it. Why do all these commercials make miniature horses look hateful and unruly? Reminds me of the one a few years ago where it chews on the dog house. I don't like it but thats my opinion.

I too hate how it makes minis look BUT I did laugh out loud when I watched it.

Of course my 4 year old say "Awwww!!!! Mommy I want him! Will you buy him for me?" I feel bad for the horse...filming couldn't have been a fun experience for him and probably not safe either!

I dont think its Saber. I thought it was him too when i saw it and I compared pictures, it wasnt him, would have been cool though!

I agree, they make miniature horses look mean and naughty, which (as we all know) they arent LOL

Love it when he kicks the window! I immediatly thought of my little Devil
default_smile.png

Hummm, no picture showing up...darn computer!

Gave me a chuckle. I hate for people to think this of minis, they would be amazed if they saw my old man walk through the house on a lead, or better yet, the last show I took him to before he was retired, we bathed him in the walk in shower. It was too cold outside. (the house is no place for a horse to stay, but I always tried to take them through an assortment of various environments).

Anyhow, I guess portraying a mini as such to sell the product is better than an idiotic parent doing exactly what was shown, being clueless on horse care and putting a live animal under the tree.......we all know how many minis (and puppies) become throwaways when adults use impaired logic this time of year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back