New Berner Puppy Pics :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
We had a lovely couple from Michigan come and pick out their new boy today. The pups are 4 weeks old today and had their first outing
default_smile.png
They're so excited and they are getting a really nice boy. So, they took some pics
default_smile.png

Big sis, Katie, and a pup (Katie LOVES the puppies and is so gentle with them
default_wub.png
)

IMG_2502-1.jpg

Katie and three of the boys (I wasn't gonna catch mom with a camera around...TERRIFIED of cameras lol)

IMG_2508-1.jpg

And my favourite pic of my favourite male (the "red" boy)

IMG_2506-1.jpg

From 07/20

Clients came and picked their puppies on Saturday and Sunday. They're so excited. What a fun weekend
default_smile.png

Cathy bought an adult named Heidi from us about 8 months ago and now has bought Heidi's little sis, Gretel
default_smile.png
She is Michigan bound...

CathyGretel.jpg

other clients and pups ;)

atiredGretel.jpg

"are we done yet...?"

Gretel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* I just love the Berners
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
SOMEDAY I will have one and I know just who to get him/her from!
default_wink.png

Ohhhhh....closing my eyes and visualized PUPPY BREATHE...mmmmmmm.
wub.gif
One of the sweetest smells in the animal world
rolleyes.gif

Oh my gosh they are sooo adorable
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub I just want to wub on them
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

Awww, that little "red boy" is sooooo pretty! Is he the one they picked out? Katie is just beautiful too!
wub.gif

Aw! they are all too cute.

One of my college professors had a couple Berners, my first introduction to the breed, and they are just so awesome.

Hey Matt,

I forgot to tell you......my herding instructor breeds them and herds with hers!!!!
default_smile.png
I've only gotten to see her Kelpies at work soo far, but she's got a young Berner she's working with, so hopefully soon!!!!

~kathryn

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

Kathryn: That's neat. What's your instructors' name?

OMG, they are so cute I can't stand it. That is the most cuddly looking type of dog!! LOVE them and thanks for sharing!!

Berners and Greater Swiss dogs are some of my all time *favorite* dogs. Yours are exceptional!
wub.gif

Beautiful pups Matt! I visited with friends here not long ago who have two Berners....fell in love with the male, such sweet dogs.
default_smile.png

Jan

One of the most beautiful dogs!! Those pups are just too darn adorable.
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see more pics of them.

Thanks guys! They're over 5 weeks old now...Crazy! Everyone came on Saturday to pick their pups. They're so excited
default_smile.png

They are so CUTE I'd never seen Berners before. You are so lucky to be able to cuddle with them there is nothing like sweet puppy breath!!

Latest posts

Back