New Berner Puppy Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
6 weeks old today! Time goes so slow/fast (if you know what I mean) with puppies
default_smile.png

This is Gretel. She is going to a lovely family in Michigan. They already own a girl from Callie's first litter, Heidi (some of you may remember her).

DSCF0059-2.jpg

This is the "purple" girl. She's the only one that still has to find her family (some people decided that it wasn't the right time for a puppy).

DSCF0062-1.jpg

And her playing with big sis, Katie (they
default_wub.png
each other)

DSCF0066-1.jpg

Holy whatever! Six weeks already! What the heck! Just too cute Matt!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I don't know how you guys can do it. I would be a mess. That's why I quit breeding. Just couldn't take it anymore and ran out of friends to pawn puppies off on! LOL!

Oh they are SO adorable
default_wub.png

Matt, I know, after "accidentally" purchasing a puppy mill puppy many years ago, how important a healthy pregnancy and early socialization is to a healthy happy adult dog. It's not hard to see that anyone getting one of your puppies is going to be getting a very healthy, very loved, life long friend
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah You deserve to be proud of yourself as a caring breeder
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys
default_biggrin.png
They're a ton of work; I can't imagine having more than one litter (we were going to breed Katie, too, but she hasn't come into heat
default_wacko.png
). Carol, we don't have any trouble selling these puppies to good homes; when/if we ever do we'll stop breeding.

Oh they are SO adorable
default_wub.png

Matt, I know, after "accidentally" purchasing a puppy mill puppy many years ago, how important a healthy pregnancy and early socialization is to a healthy happy adult dog. It's not hard to see that anyone getting one of your puppies is going to be getting a very healthy, very loved, life long friend
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah You deserve to be proud of yourself as a caring breeder
default_aktion033.gif
default_blush.png
Thanks...

Carol, we don't have any trouble selling these puppies to good homes; when/if we ever do we'll stop breeding.
Oh gosh Matt...I hope you didn't think I meant to imply you would run out of good homes. I just meant I was a mess emotionally and got way to attached to my puppies and THAT is why I stopped. The day a puppy would leave my eyeballs were hanging out of the sockets....it wasn't pretty!
default_laugh.png

They are SO CUTE, Matt!!! They look like big cuddly bear cubs!!! How much do they weigh now?

Oh gosh Matt...I hope you didn't think I meant to imply you would run out of good homes. I just meant I was a mess emotionally and got way to attached to my puppies and THAT is why I stopped. The day a puppy would leave my eyeballs were hanging out of the sockets....it wasn't pretty!
default_laugh.png

Nope, I didn't think that at all; just saying
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back