New baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaxenacres

Reaction score
My perlino mare had a foal MOn. He was 18 days early. What color do you think he is? I think smoky cream. His sire is palomino and mare is perlino. I cannot get it to post. Lorie

Last edited by a moderator:
Well going by what you just said it could be...

perlino

cremello

smokey black

palomino

buckskin

smokey creme

default_wacko.png
Really need pictures to tell more.

I would email picture to someone that will post them. The forum tells me they are to big. Lorie

Alright the files were big, and the pics were huge. So I cropped and resized them for you. Here they are. I agree he does look to be a smokey cream and is a very nice looking colt.

d94b6257.jpg

d369b33b.jpg

9060a8ec.jpg

Thanks So much! I just wanted oppinoins as to what color everyone thought he was. Thanks fo the compliment on him also. Lorie

aaaah just beautiful. Not sure what color he is but I love it. His mom is a cutie too.Congrats!!!!!!!

Beautiful guy
default_wub.png
congratulations

He looks the color of our Perlino filly born last year

We had to test for Agouti to see if she was Perlino or Smokey Creme

Your mare is lovely and what a fancy boy. There is a home here in Sharpsburg MD for him!!!!! I love the dilutes.

He's a VERY nice foal. Congratulations! I'd say smokey cream or perlino - hard to know for sure when they're that in between color.

Thanks everyone! He will be for sale soon. I cant keep him as a breeder he is related to close to all my mares. lorie

Latest posts

Back