New babies doing better today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I LOVE IT
default_wub.png
: enjoy your little ones :bgrin your photo says it all...I would say those are two lucky little babies to have such a loving home
default_yes.gif
:

lis

p.s your gonna do GREAT
default_wink.png
:

So cute!

OK, spill- names, which one is which? We wanna know!

Lucy

Lucy,

The little Silver Dapple with the Flaxen mane and tail is "Cash" our colt. Excuse his long fur, he has never been clipped yet.

The little Sorrel Pinto is our filly "Sassy". She was clipped by her previous owner.

Charlotte

[b :saludando:

]Charlotte, let me say hello. Iam Minx on this forum but my name is Maxine..Minx has been my nickname since birth..I have a twin sister who is Marge and nickname is Midge..

I love your babies, and please just click on my profile to learn more about me..

Hope to see more of you on here, didn't see other thread and guess I don't care to if people weren't civil to you..I This used to be the best forum of ANY type on the internet, don't what happened here! Please don't give up on us, some of us really appreciate and care about everyone on here!

Best of luck to you, John and your babies!

Maxine[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Charlotte (and John) LOVE the picture, happy tears
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]i was in a big hurry yesterday when i posted on the other thread and afterward i thought geez, besides just advice i should have said congrats and other nice stuff :eek: but i only had a few minutes and like i said it's hard for me to tell our story... but i sure wouldn't want to keep quiet and then find that someone else also lost a mare like we did :no: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]anyway that is a great picture and i do that a lot with mine, although i don't have a chair or grass, i perch on the fence or sit in the dirt LOL[/SIZE]

so :saludando: howdy and welcome and have a lot of fun with your little cuties

Congratulations John and Charlotte.

I hope you both enjoy Cash and Sassy for a lot of years to come.

After the day I had at work, I sure do wish it was me sitting in that field grooming the horses. I guess you could say I am a little bit jealous
default_smile.png

What a couple of beautiful babies you have there!

These little horses with fill your hearts with so much love that you think you are going to explode!!

Your life will NEVER be the same.
default_wub.png
:

Awww isn't that sweet? They are a couple of cuties and you're going to do great with them. I think that as things go along you'll know so much more and you'll make some well-informed decisions on how to handle these little loves. Its a growing experience for both of you.

Just hang in there. You're gonna do great.

Are they AMHA? It would be great if they were. I have always loved pintos so I have appy's :eek: . I am not sure how that works. I have a silver dapple too (with appy breeding). She foaled a colt this year (bred to an appy) I think he is silver dapple. I have to shave his head and neck so I can get an idea. Mine are AMHA/AMHR. :bgrin

Well gee wiz, I just posted an epic novel on your other thread and then I see that huge smile and those adorable furkids!!! You got it down pat! Well done!!!

Wow, you have very cute minis!!! love Cash!
default_wub.png
: Enjoy them!! and enjoy the rain it is 113 degrees here!!!

-Lulu :risa8:

And I left them wanting more.
EXACTLY RIGHT! Nice photos - and well done...

now you just remember that you are the boss mare and you call the shots!!
default_yes.gif
:

And taking advantage of the babies' natural curiousity is good horse sense - plain and simple....
default_smile.png

Oh...what a great pic!!! Can't get any better than that!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

:aktion033: Congratulations Charlotte & John, That smile says it all, your babies are lucky to have such a loving home. We do that also, we have a bench under a maple tree and we bring the horses out there to sit with us and eat a little grass as they are on dry lots most of the time. We love spending time with them as you obviously do. Enjoy your babies :bgrin

Yvonne

Welcome Charlotte and John!! :saludando: You're lil ones are adorable and I think it's great that you've started out with 2 because one alone would be just too lonely. Now just wait til they start biting and threatening one another to see who gets to be closest to you or who gets scratched first. It will happen; I can practically guarantee it.
default_wink.png
:

Love that picture and I can tell you will have them loving on you before you know it. I guarantee it. That's what I do is just sit in a chair and let them come to me. I have one who tries to sit in my lap all the time. They are so much fun. I am retired and spend a lot of time with mine. Love all of them. Enjoy them.
default_smile.png
:aktion033:
default_smile.png

What a great pic I do just the same with mine, I just got a filly thats had no handling only had a halter put on and ya couldnt get near her at all it's been 2 weeks and she shore loves her scratches and cant get enough she see's me coming up to her paddock now and just bolts up to the fence to say hello all i did was go out everyday and just sit in the paddock I also had another mare with her that was freindly and would go in and feed her and if Nerrisa came up I'd give her some she soon learnt I'd also sit and pretend I didnt see her coming up and she'd sneek up and sniff me thats how she started, now she is my little darling, You are gunna have so much joy and fun with ya minis people wont be able to hear about anything else but them you go guys

Congratulations Charlotte on making headway with these two adorable little foals. You are doing the right thing and it already shows. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Charlotte, wonderful pic of you and your babies, its so much fun to be in pasture with them, They loved to be loved.

Back