New Arrivals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
Not a bad year for us - 3 fillies and a colt. I haven't been good about pictures this year, but here are our last two - Wild Oaks Spellbound, buckskin filly, and Wild Oaks Brown Derby, pinto colt born today right after the Kentucky Derby ran.

wildoakrain06018.jpg

foals06007.jpg

Jan

edited.....photobucket not cooperating, will try again to reduce the giant photo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh gorgeous Babies! Wow look at that filly, She knows shes something! Strutting 'round like the bees knees.... Just beautiful
default_yes.gif
: And boy does that colt have long legs.... :new_shocked:

Beautiful Jan!

Congrats, that filly IS SOMETHING and sure does know it!

B

Congratulations on both of your beautiful babies. They are both special. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Filly is quite full of herself
default_smile.png
She's had to be stallbound for the most part while waiting for her legs to correct, and she takes full advantage when she gets out for a little while. I kind of agree with her - I think she's pretty hot stuff too! :bgrin

Colt is just all legs right now - he almost looked like a big horse foal when he was born, such legs. I showed his sire as a driving horse, and am driving a maternal brother now. This kid will know how to use those legs I think.

Jan

Congratulations on your great season. How is the new house coming?

Your filly is a beauty :aktion033: What a mover
default_yes.gif
: Cute colt, too. Pintos are a favorite of mine
default_wub.png
: Congratulations
default_smile.png

Hi, Jan - Lovely filly!
default_wub.png
: Is that Transetta in the picture with the filly? The picture of the colt is a bit small, but from what I can see he's a looker too. :new_shocked: I have been lucky so far as well - 7 fillies & 3 colts(and one of them is a cremello!) Congratulations on your two beautiful newest foals.

Karin, yes that's Transetta's filly. She's by Make A Wish Double Your Bucks, really nice young cremello stallion. I think she will go back to him again this year, I like the results!

Tony, house is coming along.....hoping they will get tile, carpet, etc done in the next couple of weeks and get us in by end of May. It's been a looong almost 8 months since we moved out here - you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. :bgrin

Jan

What pretty foals, I especially like the bucksin filly in the first picture! Looks like attitude!

Back