New Addition coming soon....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashley, Is that a boston? If so, hooray for you!!!!!

I LOVE boston terriers. I have one and she is such a joy.

If that isn't a boston, then Hooray anyway. LOL

Yes he is a boston. We currently have a 13 year old female that is showing her age and wanted to get another to keep our 1.5 year old pug/french mix company. The plan is to have him house broke and bonded to the younger pup before the older girl passes as well as before we anymore 2 legged babies to the house.

He is only 3 weeks right now so have a little wait. They sure are hard to find up in this area. He was the last of the litter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Cute
default_smile.png

I am not sure how old he is there, and I would have to double check but I beleive she said he was born June 25th. why?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so sweet that you will be able to have baby pictures of your puppy as he grows while you are waiting to take him home. I got my pup at 13 weeks old and I went back to the internet to download the one photo they used to advertise her so I could have it for my memories. I love those little baby puppy photos.

I can't wait to see more. enjoy.

Awww, what a cute little puppy!!! You must be very excited!!
default_yes.gif
Will the breeder be able to send you some more pictures as the pup grows?? We just got a puppy right before Christmas and the breeder sent us new pictures almost every week until we picked her up at 8 weeks. We also were lucky that she did not live too far away so we went to visit and pick a puppy out!! It is so much fun getting a new family member but the waiting time is so hard!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
Please post new pictures when you get them! When will you be getting him?

Yes she will send more. The earliest he could be ready is Aug. 2 however depending on how he is doing with eating it could be longer

Oh, I missed this thread until now, CONGRATULATIONS!! I have a female boston that I got for my Bday (from my husband - he new I wanted one) in 2009 (Wow, time sure flies) and I hope never to be without one. They are very special little dogs, caring, compassionate (she always knows who is feeling unwell or is sad) and always ready to play or to snuggle depending on your preference. We have no young children and yet Abby adores every child she meets and is very tolerant of my young friend's rather boisterous toddler. She has never snapped or growled in all the years we've had her (except occasionally at another dog when play got to rough) She rules our home with a velvet paw lol. I hope you have many years of joy from your new little bundle.

Latest posts

Back