Never Ending Fun Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doobie

Reaction score
Well I was tired by the end of the day but WOW!

what an support to a couple who took on the callange to put on thier first, and many hope the first of many, min show!

Our little Fluer took 1st in weanling fillies!

Met a lot of old and new friends!!

And the stuff people had in the sales booths!!!

There was over 30 numbers handed out and more than 40 horses shown.

The gelding class was huge!

Better be putting this on again net year Kelly cause I'm coming to show again!
default_wub.png

Cant think of anything else to say right now as got a call when I got in the door that my daughter-in-law has gone into labour!
default_new_shocked.gif

We have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to both you and your Mom, we couldnt have done it without all your help!!! We also had tons of help from our friends The Murrays! Can't pull one of these events off without help from our friends!!

We were very happy to see horses being sold as well as all the other cool things people brought to sell. And the show was an added bonus for sure! It was well worth the work to see everyone having so much fun! Thee were alot of people there that don't have minis YET! Hopefully they will soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it was a great day -- nice to see everone having such a good time. We need more of these kind of days for sure. Great crowd & lots of serious lookers & buyers as well. Congratulations on another show well done. See you at the parade in Teeswater tomorrow.

Sounds like a good time! Congrats on your filly's win Sis!

Let us know when the grandbaby gets here!

It was indeed a wonderful day! Kudos to everyone involved with putting it on. A personal highlight for me was the opportunity to drive a young mare for the Murrays! Haven't sat behind a horse in quite some time, and it was a real treat! (Thanks again, J&A!)

Deb, I sure hope all goe well for your daughter-in-law! We'll be waiting to hear all about the new baby!

Finally have had time to rest,

was a great day, weather was great, made money,

and found things I wanted to buy....
default_wink.png

Thanks for putting on the flea market and the mini horse show.

Seen a lot of horses being sold which is wonderful to see and great prices.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like yet another great day at Never Ending Ranch!!
default_aktion033.gif
Wish I was there and truly miss your Never Ending Show/Sales you did here in Florida!!! I sure wish somebody down here would put these kind of things on the way you used to!!!! hmmmmmm, idea? did a light bulb just go off??? I might have to talk to some mini friends!

I wish you could have been here to!! Maybe next year!! If you get one going down there watch out for those tropical storms! LOL

I wish you could have been here to!! Maybe next year!! If you get one going down there watch out for those tropical storms! LOL
I guess you don't miss those do ya!? I think you moved far enough away (CANADA!!!!) so you wouldn't have to deal with them storms now didn't you?!!? But it did seem like every show you had those last couple of years turned into the one rainy day we would have them years....during our drought!!! LOL! oh those were the days......

We had perfect weather here for the show! Warm with a nice breeze and slightly overcast skies to keep it from getting too hot. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

I took Mack and Mickey to show and Mickey brought her friend, Nick, along to cheer us on! He did such a great job we went home with the Grand Champion Stallion and Supreme halter horse and firsts in Solid Colour, Ladies Pleasure and Obstacle Driving!!! Both our yearling colt and gelding took 3rds in their halter class and Mack bought himself a bunch of bunnies so the kids were happy too!
default_biggrin.png
All in all a great day and I even managed to get home without an asthma attack due to my allergies to bunnies!

Hey Lori -- not only no allergy attacks but no KITTENS either I heard. LOL

I want to put forward some kind of ruling that there should be NO KITTENS allowed at any horse show. We started out the morning quite happily and all was well until Mickey spotted that darned kitten that looked so much "like Misty", Mickey's cat that "disappeared" 4 LONG years ago and she has never forgotten. The rest of the day was full of tears, begging, pleading, and sad faces and me saying NO we have enough cats already, it isn't Misty and couldn't possibly replace her. Mickey sat quietly in the truck on the way home with tears running down her face murmuring "Misty..." intermittantly. Before anyone says I am too mean, she already has 2 indoor cats and a barn-full of outdoor cats so she isn't exactly cat-less even though I am not exactly a cat person. The REST of the show WAS great!

I'm sorry I missed this; Definatly going to come out next year!

Congrats on a successful day!
default_biggrin.png

Yes, another great event at Never Ending Ranch. Thank You!! Kelly, and Arron for all your efforts.

We had awesome weather, a great turnout of horses, and people. The horse show was fantastic. I think everyone had a lot of fun.

This was our second year running the food booth. It's a challenge, especially shopping for it. A special thank you to Malen, and Matt for helping with the booth. (Malen says he is never cooking a hamburger again) LOL!! till next year at least.

For those who didn't make it this year, we look forward to seeing you next year. Keep your calendar open, and book your spots early.

Linda, Malen, Matt.

Latest posts

Back