NEMHS Novice/Amateur Show this Sunday 5/20

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Hello all - just curious to see who from the forum will be coming to this show. It'll be a great time, there will be a clinic, auction and a meeting during the lunch break.

I'll be there with my Sr. Mare "Gold Dust", we'll be in Showmanship, Level 1 halter and hunter. I'll have my new yearling gelding "Bondini" and will be in Level 1 Geldings.

Hope to see some of you there!

nvm.

Figured it out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Heather,

You know I will be there,with a trailer load.. I will see you there, and I will have the coffee on...JANE

Hi everyone...... I am really looking forward to our first show/clinic. Lorraine Mavrogeorge is the judge who is giving the clinic. I hear alot of people are going and many new members. Our club holds 28 (I think) Novice Classes for people new to showing. I am bringing 2 horses myself and Lorraine is bringing some horses also. We are having consignment show clothes and a silent auction which should be fun. Hope to see everyone soon. Zoe

default_yes.gif
: I am going but just as a spectator for now....I did not hear about the clinic part - what time is the clinic and what is it about, an auction? How do I find out about everything that is going on??

Thanks

default_smile.png
I'll be there! I'm showing Triple in Obstacle, Jumper, Sr. Gelding (all youth), and I might enter an open halter depending on how he measures. Since, of course, he's right around 32, either under or on the dot. We might bring Lyric, though it'd be awful having that cart on the caddy on the back, covered, in the rain.
default_wacko.png
:

Can't wait to meet back up with everyone!

I hope to be spectateing at the June 3rd one. The bethany airport is only about a 30-45 minutes drive from me.

Latest posts

Back