NEMHS Michael nunes Memorial Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streaker

Reaction score
I had the Pleasure of Purchasing and showing MLF Echos Danny Boy From Sawmill River Farms...... although scared and most of it the first time, This is what I did.

Novice Adult Country pleasure driving....I won 2 blues in Country Pleasure....

-2 Blues in Amateur Sr. geldings Level 1 - Qualified for Worlds!

-I won Novice Adult Sr. gelding

-2 novice adult grands and a Reserve

-2 Amateur Lvl. 1 Supremes!

And I got the second in jumper - the most exciting jumper class of the show!

Plus Sawmill let me show in the Ammy Championship - I took a Championship with Premier in the Amateur Stallion Champiosnhip and a Grand with Mistress in the Amateur Mare

I would like to Thank the Slobody's for all there support and help at the show.

Frank

comgratulations

on a wonderful show
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Frank!!! I am so glad you posted, as I really wanted to know how you did in the jumper class. You done good!!! I am so sorry that we missed it. You will have so much fun with that horse.

Congrats!!! Sounds like a great day.

I would like to say thanks to ClearBrook for taking Lizzie along with them. She had a BALL!!! She is ready to head out with you again.

I can't wait to see Frank & DannyBoy jumping!!! Did anyone get pictures??

Congrats Frank! I love Danny Boy! You have an awesome horse there
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Conrats to everyone that showed. I did hear that everyone there had a great time! I heard how exciting that jumper class was too!!!
default_488.gif

Honestly, I was disappointed to hear so many of the members didn't go to this show. Especially seeing that it was a memorial show to one the club's prior Presidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! Sounds like a great day.
I would like to say thanks to ClearBrook for taking Lizzie along with them. She had a BALL!!! She is ready to head out with you again.

I can't wait to see Frank & DannyBoy jumping!!! Did anyone get pictures??
Thanks Karen, It was our Pleasure..... she was a great HELP!..... she also did great with Danny in Youth Jumper!!! Goooo lizzie Goooo

Congratulations on your placings, Frank!!! You had a fantastic show! You and Danny worked so well together and it really showed with your winnings. He is a great gelding, and I know that you are going to have a lot of fun with him. I had some great youth years with him, and he still has so much to accomplish.

And thank you so much for the kind words about us and our farm.... We really appreciate it! We were more than happy to help you out.... We loved seeing your enthusiasm in the show ring... Its infectious!

and P.S. - thank you for being the brave soul(not like you had a choice... lol) to take my little alligator in the Grand Ammy class.... You showed him so well!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Frank!!!!

danny boy is one exceptional boy, the slobody's are awesome people to work with. That jumper class was definately the highlight of the show, best class i have seen in years.

keep up the good work, see ya at the next show
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your purchase and your winnings!

What a way to start off your ownership.

Sounds like you had a whole lot of fun.

Wishing you continued success with Danny boy

Frank -

It was so good to see you and Liz at the show again!!!! Congrats on all your ribbons!!!!

See you soon,

Missy

default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back