NEMHS Last Chance Show and Weanling Futurity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyce

Reaction score
on Sunday, August 20th on Rte 17A, Portland. This is an AMHA show, Judges are Larry Thurber, NY, and Dennis Sienicki, NJ. Contact: Debbie Allis in Ware MA for information,

413-967-9889.

I will be there, not showing, but visiting for awhile so if any Forum members can be there, please look me up. I would be there late morning to mid afternoon. Would love to meet some of you. I probably will be wearing a NEMHS gray T-shirt and a hat.

Hope to see you there.

Joyce L

I will be there with my Yearling Filly- Hawk Hollows Show me the Blue and my Senior Gelding -Hawk Hollows Show me the Money. I am not taking filly for futurity, she had a colic this week and Heather and I talked over and not worth taking chance with her.

Also from what I was told this is a indoor arena, so they are calling for chance of showers, but shouldnt be a problem.

Remember NEMHS members, you must go to this show if you want yr end awards !! And its club cookout !!

Hope to see some forum members there, stop and say HI Look for Black F350 with Red Stock Trailer

....... Jane

I will be showing more NEMHS next year, so see you then!

Good luck everyone!

:bgrin If all goes well we should be there with a weanling. We will give it a shot with the red filly. Yes I will bring farrier tools.[Never leave home without them] Linda B
default_wub.png
:

Judy told me that you were going Jane and I'm sorry to hear about your baby being colicky. That's a shame, hope she pulls out of it. Looking forward to seeing you and Bruce. Am glad some of you on here are coming and be sure to look me up.

Joyce L
default_yes.gif
:

We are planning to bring our yearling colt, assuming we all survive the show in Westfield tomorrow. We are taking three minis tomorrow.

Mary the Portland show is tomorrow, so is the same day as your Westfield show apparently.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back