NEMHS Last Chance and Weanling Futurity Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Just a reminder that NEMHS has it's Last Chance and Weanling Futurity Show on Saturday, August, 29, 2009 at the 4-H Ag Center in Bethel, CT this show is the last one of the 2009 season for the club. We have Phillip Maniscalco and Roger Parulski judging this show that starts at 8:00am. Just a reminder this is a DOUBLE Pointed show for the club!!!! This is everyone's favorite show as all the WEANLINGS come out for the futurity !!!! I have entries already coming in so make sure you put yours out in the mail box.

Hope to see all of you soon,

Missy

default_wub.png

Hi Missy,

You know I will be there with Kyle & Sassy and I am bring 6 week old filly for the futurity, this should be interesting , she is barely halter broke.

How many entries you have ? I know people are at regionals , So probably haven't gotten alot yet..JANE

For the futurity classes for weanlings...how is nominating handled... are they the horses that were AMHA or AMHR futurity nominated, or your own futurity nominated horses???

New to that kind of thing... just wondering.

May try to come and watch the show if I can.

Joyce

Little Folks Farm

Back