NEMHS Last Chance Show and Weanling Futurity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
NEMHS Last Chance Show and Weanling Futurity

This show was right in my neck of the woods so I was more than happy to be able to spectate.

More pictures can be viewed through my gallery. >>> Gallery Pages

Sept_1.jpg

Sept_2.jpg

Sept_3.jpg

Sept_4.jpg

Sept_5.jpg

Sept_6.jpg

Hope you enjoy them as I do taking them!
default_biggrin.png

WOW!!

You have gotten the best pics of our gelding so far!!! and i love the shots of my daughter with our mare Lenny, we will be in touch with ya,.

Thanks for sharing

angel

Thank you Angel, I love photographing horses, so it was fun to be able to photograph other horses besides my own.
default_biggrin.png
The Bethel show was literally 15 minutes from my house, can't pass up an opportunity like that.
default_yes.gif

you took some gorgeous photos of my clients stallion in '07 but lost ya after that was so was really happy when you popped up at the show
default_saludando.gif

Oh I only spectate when the show is here in CT. Hopefully next year will be a different story. Built the barn this year. Foaled a filly last year that I'm interested in getting active with, so maybe I'll be around to take more pictures at other shows. We live a very busy weekend schedule around here and I'm a complete novice to the horse show world so Its just something that has been easy to push to the side.

Wow a show in Bethel how cool is that?

My old stomping grounds. I have a ton of relatives in Danbury

Super nice horses up your way

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back