NEMHS Micheal Nunes memorial Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
default_wub.png
I just wanted to thank all the people who came out to the NEMHS Micheal Nunes Memorial Show - it was easily the BEST show of the year for me. (With the exception of having no electricity for an hour or so due to an accident).

NEMHS would like to welcome the new exhibitors we had at the show and welcome them back to show with us in Bethel on August 29, 2009.

Thank you to Fred, Cheryl, and "Margaret" AKA Mom for all the help and to the staff of Camp Marshall who were so helpful to the club. The judges were great and also enjoyed our show as well. And not to forget the great food from R&R consessions!!!

We easily had the MOST exciting Novice Adult Jumper Class ever!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
Great job to the GUYS!!!

Thank again for your support and I'll see you at Bethel,

Missy

We had a great time even though we didn't get into the ring much. Very well run show despite the power failure. I am so sorry that we had to leave before the jumping classes. Can anyone tell me how high the jumps were for the winner? Not that I could keep up with the guys or that my mare could jump that high!!!

Hi Missy,

You ran a great show, it was little crazy at first when the power went out ( NOT MISSY FAULT) ha ha .

It was the most fun and relaxed show we have had in awhile. Hope Bethel goes as easy and remember to get that food truck phone number, best food at a show I had in long time, her steak sandwiches were out of this world. I think we should go back to Spencer again next yr, they have done nice improvements to the arena and couldn't ask for better staff to work with. You need to get the dates the have open for next yr , so we can plan for next yr show . See ya soon..JANE

excellent job to missy, mom , fred and cheryl!!!!! and the camp marshall crew!

i grabbed the flyers for the food truck she was awesome and a really nice person to deal with food was awesome great fish and chips...

i agree that the show was well run went smooth and never had a more relaxing time. the novice adult jumper was absolutely the highlight of the show

mary jumps were all the way to the top of the standards

on another note-

this show was a memorial show to ,michael nunes our past president, friend and mentor to many of us newbies, it saddens me that many people could not be there to support this show, but KUDOS to the regulars and new exhibitors that did come despite long drives, aches and pains and other issues....

Thanks everyone ~ I enjoy managing the shows. I agree what great food!!! I had fish and chips!!! I have her number to use again - she is booked for Bethel but I will call her as soon as the 2010 dates are set!!!!

What a change of pace for a show ~~ I can not say how many good comments I heard.

default_wub.png

I also have to add that the show this weekend was so enjoyable.... The facility in Spencer has changed for the best over the past couple of years. The Staff was so friendly. Everyone was so helpful, and I have never seen so many exhibitors work together and help one another as they did this weekend.... it was refreshing to see! I also have to say that I think I enjoyed this show more because it was on a Saturday.... No need to rush home and deal with everything at the beginning of a new week.....

Missy, Margaret, Fred and Cheryl - kudos to you! Everything ran so smooth! You all were wonderful, as always!

My parents and I had a great time.... I saw so many smiling faces, and it was such a wonderful environment..... I am looking forward to the next one!

i agree that the show was well run went smooth and never had a more relaxing time. the novice adult jumper was absolutely the highlight of the show

mary jumps were all the way to the top of the standards

I am glad I was involved in the Highlight of the show in Novice Jumping. We had a great time and lots of FUN!!!! Once again great Job Missy!!!

Latest posts

Back