NEMHS SHOW ~ July 11th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
Michael Nunes Memorial MHS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

NEMHS Michael D. Nunes Memorial Miniature Horse Show

Camp Marshall 4-H grounds * Spencer, MA

Sid Hutchcraft – Winter Garden, FL * Senior * 2009 AMHA World Judge

Dennis Sienicki – Phillipsburg, NJ * Senior

Jenifer Bryant – Jacksonville, FL

Spencer stalls: Although this is a 1-day show, a limited number of stalls will be available for those who will travel a distance to Spencer. Please contact the show manager as these stalls are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No tack stalls will be allowed. Stalls will cost $25 and you MUST CLEAN before leaving. You will need to bring your own shavings as none will be available at the show grounds.

SHOW WILL START PROMPTLY AT 8:00 AM

Questions and Entries:

Missy Tansey – NEMHS Show Manager

87 Purgatory Road ~ Sutton, MA 01590

508-917-8488 ~ Fax 617-227-1134

Email: [email protected]

For Class List or Entry Forms, Please go to website www.nemhs.org or contract Show Manager Missy Tansey

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT !!

I already have some entries in for Spencer!!!! I hope we see all our new friends from New York. SO who is coming on out???????

Hi Missy,

Sorry we wont be able to make it to Spencer... We just got a barn and acres of land

That need to be fenced so all of our horses are out of the barn they were boarded. We still have many repairs etc. to do

So we wont be able to make it. I would really like to got the the finale show, and we'll be at Fonda next year and hopefully spencer. Have fun everyone!

I will be there!!! Not sure who I am bringing yet as I keep changing my mind, but I expect to bring at least 2 for some performance classes. Can't remember the last AMHA show I did so this could be interesting....

Is the show going to be in the indoor? I was going to say "even if it doesn't rain", but what are the chances of THAT happening?

We will be there for sure...... Can't wait to see everyone again...
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

Hi Missy,
Sorry we wont be able to make it to Spencer... We just got a barn and acres of land

That need to be fenced so all of our horses are out of the barn they were boarded. We still have many repairs etc. to do

So we wont be able to make it. I would really like to got the the finale show, and we'll be at Fonda next year and hopefully spencer. Have fun everyone!

Congrats Alex! I loved having my horses at home. I'm sure you will too.

We will be in the indoor with three judges!!!! One world judge as well!!! I can not believe that it is already July!!!!

I can not wait for this show.

Missy

Almost forgot - - Alex - - You will love having the "KIDS" at home. We will miss you but will look forward to seeing you and your Mom in August!!!!

I have some fencing you could work on too if you have time!?!?!? LOL

default_biggrin.png

I am going to miss out on this one
default_no.gif
But I am going on a vacation!!

Have fun everyone! be nice to Missy!! She's managing every show in new England except one this year, and she has a real job, and she has her own ponies, poor Missy!

Have fun and good luck! Don't jinx yourselves by saying "were fine we'll be indoors . . ." You'll end up with hail or a blizzard that's going sideways or a tornado, or perhaps a locust invasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you will not be with us ~~ but I think a vacation is a good excuse!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Even though I have a lot going on in lefe I truly love doing the shows ~~ but I would like it if MORE people pre-entered (Hint Hint)!!!!

Thanks Matt for the weather issues ~~ It will be your fault if we have any of the above listed!!!

See you soon,

Missy

Back