NEMHS Fonda, NY Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
New England Miniature Horse Society is holding shows at the Fonda Fairgrounds June 20 & 21, 2009. We have a AMHA world judge both days. Lots of classes for everyone ~ anyone planning on going?
default_biggrin.png

Sounds like a nice show! about 7 hour drive for us. Not sure I can get away that long without help at home quitting!

Good luck to all that go!

Mark

Hi Missy!
default_saludando.gif

My parents and I will be there and we're looking forward to it!
default_biggrin.png
Should be a fun and exciting weekend!!

P.S We are sending in our stall reservations and entries in the mail tomorrow.
default_wink.png

I will be there with a mare showing in almost every youth class, and I may have a stallion there, too. Very excited as this is the only AMHA Show in NY, and it will be my first time showing AMHA. And, the Fonda Fairgrounds are only 20 mins from my house!

Cant wait to see everyone.

You know I will be there with my two , You got my entries & stalls already.

Cant wait, should be a really great show..JANE

I want to attend this show, but have to find a trailer!!!!!! Ah, also where can I find entry forms etc?

You can go to NEMHS website and entry forms/classlist and contract info all on there. Website is www.nemhs.org or click here NEMHS

This should be a big show, hope you an make it..JANE

default_rolleyes.gif

Great ~ there has been a rush on stalls over the past 3 days!!! There are still stalls left!!!

Kayla ~ I will keep my eye open to amyone who is coming from your direction.

Missy

Ill be coming up from NC by way of Maryland with James Walsh...im only bringin my sr mare to show in ammy and AOTE....cant wait ive never been past Virginia goin north!

Samantha

Latest posts

Back