Needing a road trip

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
I want to say thanks for everybody who supported and helped me. Each and everyone of you are special people in my live. For what you have done you will never be forgotten.

By the time the sun sets today I will be on the road. I am heading for Texas where the hugs will be real and the tears few. Geese

If you get down to the Houston area give us a call. We'd love to have you visit.

smile.gif

WHEN you get to Fort Worth PLEASE come visit us! If you need a place to stay my house is open!

I PM'd you my phone #...

Lucy

Have Fun!!!

Road trips are good every once in a while ...make sure you take a map so you can find your way home and share pictures with us
biggrin.gif

Leeana

Enjoy your vacation in Texas.....wish I could be there too!
biggrin.gif

Let us know all about your trip when you get back!
saludando.gif

Stay safe, have fun. Remember it takes far more muscles to frown than it does to smile.
smile.gif

Have a safe drive friend.

Dont' forget where Tennessee is if you get anywhere near here!

Road Trip might be just what you need. Get out and see the world--there's so much more out there. Have a very safe and happy trip
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif
Hey ....HEY
saludando.gif
Your Going the Wrong way!!

Florida is Over Here! Silly Goose. (I Love being able to say that! Silly goose, lol tee-he...) yah I am tired!
rolleyes.gif
Have a Blast!!! Write to us when you can, and I agree, Pictures are a Great way to share your trip with us! (Hint!
whistling.gif
)

Have a safe and happy trip my friend.

You have my # if you are traveling through Iowa call. We have room if you need a place to stay or would like a home cooked meal. Keep us posted on how you are doing and take lots of pictures we'll be driving you crazy for pictures.

Well, if you make it out my way, you made a serious wrong turn! LOL, but if you do that, you are very welcome here.

Have a safe trip and enjoy all teh beautiful scenery along the way.

Stacy

Back