Need your help, never had one act this way

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm sorry that Prints and you are going through this. You guys are in my prayers and I hope everything works out okay. Please keep us posted when you can.

Oh Carolyn, Prints is in my prayers.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
She's been through more than enough in her short life already, poor girl.

Prayers said and everything crossed here for some good news for your wee girl.

Frankie-

So sorry to hear the latest news. Prayers continuing for Prints.

Barbie

Thank you all so much! It is times like this I am thankful for all of you. The answer may not always be here, but for sure the support is, sometimes more important.

Not much sleep, but that's ok, our underlying agreement when we get these guys.

Cried enough, no more whining, as we start the day full steam ahead to get it all taken care of. It's not about me, it's about her.

Her fever went down just after midnight and was still down at 4:30. She had eaten all her hay from last night and drank more than she has been. Kept her in a stall to monitor both and when I let her out this morning she didn't hesitate to escape.

All positive things and we will keep going that direction!

Prints is a tough, stubborn, and a little spoiled little girl, she has most likely dealt with the heart thing most of her life, so she has already been handling it, and will continue to do so.

Thank you all so much!

We'll get tests scheduled and continue to watch her.

Through all of this, she has yet again taught me the most.

That is why she is so special.

A positive attitude can sure make a lot of things easier to deal with - sounds like you BOTH have one! Good for you!!!!!

Vet back out last night, gave her fluids. Still do not have a clue. She is no better this morning. Giving her until this afternoon and then will have to consider a trip to Purdue.Thanks for any prayers.

It is Prints.

Do not have time for the story, but many members know her pretty well.

What is prints?

I would have them check to see if an infection has reached the heart - this can happen and may be what's really going on - just now showing the external symptoms. Just a suggestion...

Latest posts

Back