Need Help1!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirenFarms

Reaction score
i am at a show and i have my first driving class in the morning and i am super nervous! I only brought an easy entry cart for my country pleasure class, but it seems everyone here has jeralds and such! i dont want to be the only one! is an easy entry ok for a AMHR class??

Please hurry!

Perfectly fine.
default_biggrin.png
Just remember your equipment is judged, but not jerald vs. EE. Just make sure your harness is hooked up correct and your cart sits right. Then if you're horse is perfect, expect a win!
default_biggrin.png

Any cart can win. Make sure your equipment is clean and neat. that is the main thing about the cart and harness.

ok thank you so much! i use a, i call it a kicking strap, idk wht they are really called. is that ok?

i've shown amhr with an ee and breeching and won

i don't think i would show with the kick strap in the breed ring though

I saw Travis at the show yesterday as I was passing out ribbons and he and his horse looked AWESOME out there in the arena!
default_aktion033.gif
He won ribbons!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Travis!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Joyce
default_saludando.gif

thanks everyone! yes i got 5th in my class with yankee! i was so nervous but once i got in there it really was fun! thanks so much for all your help! and Joyce thanks SO SO SO much for cheerin us on! I show again in 2 country pleasure classes tomorrow night with my green horse. i drove today and he hauled but he was so hyper. im sure he will be better tomorrow
default_smile.png
thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back