Need help :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
Hello all! I was wondering if one of you with great photo editing skills could possibly make me a collage that I could use as a desktop wallpaper. My screen is 1280 by 1024 pixels, if that helps you. I want it to include some or all of the following pictures. Feel free to choose which ones you think will work best
default_smile.png
I want it to be soft-looking, maybe black and white with either the picture of me and Charlie, or the closeup on Charlies face (the first two pictures) in one of the bottom corners and the others around it. Any and all efforts welcome
default_smile.png

Edited to say feel free to edit pictures as needed as well.

anyways, here are the pictures!

Dcharlesnigel.jpg

Dcharles4.jpg

charlieboy.jpg

Charless.jpg

Charles.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigel I don't know how to do it from here, but if you are running XP you can go into your controls and hit display and import it in from My Pictures and "set as wallpaper" and it will automatically do it for you

I love love love that horsey!

Nigel I don't know how to do it from here, but if you are running XP you can go into your controls and hit display and import it in from My Pictures and "set as wallpaper" and it will automatically do it for youI love love love that horsey!
Thanks Marty! I'm kind of fond of him myself
default_wub.png
:wub

I only got about half the pictures, too much for my dial up
default_no.gif
but I do like Charilie.
default_smile.png

Back