Need help with a name.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I had a pinto colt born in March and I am still trying to decide a name...lol. His dam's name is Reh's Oh Oh and I have named most of her foals something to do with "Oh". Oh My....Oh Wow....Oh Im Awesome... so on...... So I decided on Oh Snap for this one. Kind of fit since the his dam didn't snow any signs of foaling and my husband found him at chore time in the morning. He came in to tell me and I flipped out of bed and on to the floor I was in such a hurry.....lol. But then a few people do not know the term "Oh Snap" and give me such a puzzled look when I say it...... so I am having second thoughts..... Any help would be appreciated!!!

Give Doc's baby brother a smooch for me
default_wub.png
I for one liked "Oh Snap"
default_yes.gif

How about:

Oak Parks Oh Surprise

Oak Parks Oh Shucks

Oak Parks Oh Brother

Oak Parks Oh Come On

Oak Parks Oh Shoot

Oak Parks Oh For Pete's Sake

Oak Parks Oh Hez Special

Oak Parks Oh Imagine That

Oak Parks Oh Look At Me

Oak Parks Oh Really

Oak Parks Oh So Fine

Oak Parks Oh No You Don't

or there's:

Oak Parks Oh B Won-Kenobi
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

WOW, those are all GREAT!!....lol. So maybe it needs a vote....lol. Oh Snap OR one of yours.... I like Oh Really....Oh Shoot....Oh Come On...... You are fabulous with names....and so quick....lol. I LOVE Oak Parks Oh B Won-Kenobi

But I liked OH SNAP!

Since you didn't have foal watch or anything with him, how about OAK PARKS OH SO EASY

hehe, I've got a list of "Oh" names as I was thinking about using that for Doc's babies, torn between using "Oh" or play on "Awe", guess we'll see when the time comes for babies next year
default_smile.png
Have any new pictures of the little fella??

Yes, I like Oh So Easy also..............

Great name and yes what does OH SNAP mean. Sorry.........

Beth

Oh Snap, from google....a playful indication of surprise (which is what his birth was...lol), misfortune, or insult.......

Thanks for all the ideas!!! Now I have to do some thinking again....lol.

[SIZE=10pt]I like Oh Snap, too, but others may not get it. You've got some wonderful suggestions, but how about:[/SIZE]

• Oh Morning Delight
Oh Salsa (no reason.......just like the spicy sound of it)

Oh Say What?

Oh Shocker

Oh One Shot At A Time

Oh Picture Perfect

Oh Primo Baby

I love making name choices!

I loved "Oh Snap" (FYI: a statement originally accompanied by a quick snapping of the fingers under someone's nose or over your shoulder, the essence of Urban Girl Attitude) but "Oak Parks Oh So Easy" is great!

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis said:
Oak Parks Oh Shucks (This is a great one for one of Oak Parks Oh I'm Awesome's first kids- "LC's Awe Shucks!")
I like:

Oak Parks Oh Hez Special

Oak Parks Oh Imagine That

Oak Parks Oh Shoot (Great for one with cowboy or gunslinger-type names in the sire line)

Oak Parks Oh Really

Oak Parks Oh So Fine

Oak Parks Oh No You Don't

or there's:

Oak Parks Oh B Won-Kenobi
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
Ha! Love the last one.
default_thumbup.gif
The "Oh So..." names just roll though, and "Oh So Easy" reflects his birth. Love 'em!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back