NEED HELP ASAP ON MOVING HEAVY BRED MARE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have sold a mare to a lady in TN and she was moved from our new place here in Illinois. She is HEAVY BRED and I am afraid to move her back home. The lady that purchased her says her bite is off, which it IS NOT. But nevertheless, I agreed to take her back. IS anyone with experience to foal out a mini mare near or close to Butler TN area, that would be willing to pick her up and foal her out for me REASONABLY? She is a gorgeous palomino mare heavy in foal to a Buckeroo son, but I am afraid to move her all the way back to ILLINOIS right now.

Please don't send me private posts as I don't know when I have any or how to answer them. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions for me.

Thanks in advance

Lara Pier

Bdazzled Farms

Hello all,I have sold a mare to a lady in TN and she was moved from our new place here in Illinois. She is HEAVY BRED and I am afraid to move her back home. The lady that purchased her says her bite is off, which it IS NOT. But nevertheless, I agreed to take her back. IS anyone with experience to foal out a mini mare near or close to Butler TN area, that would be willing to pick her up and foal her out for me REASONABLY? She is a gorgeous palomino mare heavy in foal to a Buckeroo son, but I am afraid to move her all the way back to ILLINOIS right now.

Please don't send me private posts as I don't know when I have any or how to answer them. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions for me.

Thanks in advance

Lara Pier

Bdazzled Farms

OOPS..

Just wanted to Thank everyone the emailed to offer help

Lara

Latest posts

Back