Need "Free" phone web site site to download songs?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myminis

Reaction score
HEY GUY'S I LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE WWW.TUNEEMUSIC.COM AND I SOMETIMES CAN GET SONGS

AND DOWN LOAD THEM ONTO MY SMART PHONE FROM THEM BUT THEY DON'T ALWAYS CARRY A LOT OF COUNTRY SO IT

GETS REALLY FRUSTRATING. I WENT ON LINE AND LOOKED AND WAS CLUELESS. I WENT ON MY PHONE AND WAS EVEN MORE

CONFUSED CAUSE IT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MP3 BUT ALL I WANT TO DO IS DOWNLOAD A APPLICATION TO MY ANDRIOD

SMART PHONE. DOES SOMEONE KNOW OF A FREE APP I CAN DOWNLOAD, I'D APPRECIATE IT????

I DON'T WANT TO USE I TUNES CAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM AND THE SAME THING WITH THE AT & T WEB SITE THAT I

HAVE MY PHONE THROUGH. I LOVE THE FREE WEB SITE AT TUNNEE, JUST CAN'T GET A LOT OF STUFF OFF THERE, LIKE I SAID.

Just go to your app store on the phone, and search for free music...it should come up with several.

Why ever would you not want to pay for it? That is stealing the musicians' hard work and talent. I'm assuming these are performers that you enjoy, yet you want to reward their talent and years of hard work by not paying for their music? I doubt you would be happy if your employer expected you to work without pay, so don't expect musicians to do it. Suck it up and buy the music you enjoy.

Spotify! I believe you can do the free version, but can't download, or pay $5-$10 a month with downloading privileges. My college turned me onto it last year-they suspend students if music is illegally downloaded on campus, so spotify is definitely legal if they approve AND it's affordable.

thanks appreciate it. And as far as "paying" for it. I DO. I buy CD's and I DO buy for my computer on I tunes it's my phone I didn't want to have to. AND, I feel I know this may sound a little cynical but I've been paying for years and years and YEARS. I live on social security they probably don't.

You'd be surprised at how many talented musicians live on very, very little. The absolute top percentile, often the ones who also happen to be pretty or those who sacrifice art for commercial appeal, may make a load of money, but the vast majority of incredibly talented musicians make do with very little or support themselves with "straight gigs." Nobody owes anyone a living, but it's only fair to pay the pittance that is asked for enjoyment of their talent.

My husband is one of those musicians that has to work a full-time job to support his art. Even his mother and brother think it is perfectly acceptable to copy his CDs (that he has given them) and share them with friends. This is piracy -- they are stealing from him, plain and simple.

It may be just a ring-tone to you, but it is still the result of their talent and hard work. How can they continue creating these songs that you love if you aren't willing to pay for them?

I just wanted to give a little support here for iTunes.

The first time I used it was probably 10 or more years ago, and I am for sure not as tech smart as younger people are... but I used to use it to get music that I would burn to CD's to listen to on my car stereo.

Last year, I got an iPhone and so installed iTunes on my laptop (having not used it for years), and I got a kick out of seeing that ALL my library was there for me to enjoy and download to my iPhone. Over 100 songs I had bought years ago and burned to CD's but some of the CDs had been lost, scratched, etc.

And NOW, I feel cool because yesterday I figured out how to make my iPhone sync up to the stereo in my new car via bluetooth and play the songs on the stereo. Of course, figuring out how to do it took at least 45 minutes and required a fair amount of cursing
default_biggrin.png

Anyway, I just did want to point out that apparently once you buy a song through iTunes, you can have it always through iTunes without having to ever replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back