Need all the help I can get.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask for good thoughts and prayers. I'm heading for UPMC in Pittsburgh for a kidney biopsy at 4:45 am to see how bad the rejection is this time.
default_unsure.png
This is NOT a pleasant experience. I will likely have to have several solumedryl treatments by IV again. Thanks in anvance for anyone that has time

Lisa --

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Will you be staying overnight or for a few days? Or do you get to come home soon?

Jill

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this goes by quickly and that you get a healthy and positive diagnosis.

Much love and hugs to you.

Sending hugs and prayers to you
default_wub.png
default_pray.gif
I pray for a positive outcome of the test.. The power of prayer is very helpful, you have and will be in my thoughts and continued prayers..

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers with you.
default_pray.gif
Have a safe trip!

(((((LISA))))) Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a return to good health.

How are you doing?

Hope you are back home safe and sound.

Oh no, hoping that things went better than expected. Prayers and (((Hugs)))

Good luck...my BlL went throught that a while back and it was a big worry for him and his family..

I wish Id seen this post earlier..hoping it went fine and you can now reel in the fact it is behind you.

My cousin is now going through same type thing..no a transplant but cancer..

Tests and treatments are awful..Hugs and Prayers,

Maxine

Just checking back in to see how it went. Hope your ok and just resting.

Oh Lisa,,, I am so sorry you are going through this. Sending you good, healing thoughts.

Lisa,

Got your pm, and though I didn't make your blanket, I'm glad that you're taking it with you. Wrap yourself in it and know that all of my thoughts and prayers are with you as you face this uncertainty. Sending BIG hugs and ALL of my prayers to you!

HUGS

Jodi

Latest posts

Back