NEED ADDRESSES FOR WINNERS OF $3 MISSION OF THANKS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
So I don't make any mistakes the following people please send me your snail mail addy so I can mail your Gift Certificates. I would like to get all out by this weekend as I leave Tuesday for Alaska and won't be back before Jan 5th. I know some of the addresses but I just don't want to make any mistakes and miss any one. Thank you for your participation in Frankies $3.00 Mission of Thanks and congrats on getting the gift certificates.

My pm box keeps getting full so if you all would e-mail me at

[email protected]

Thanks everyone!!!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of the gift certificates, but Chances needs it much more than I do.I am making a challenge to others to donate their gift certificates back to Chances so Gini can get something needed for rescues during the year.The holidays are about giving to others. Step up to the plate and see how many of these certificates can come back to Chances.

I would like to donate my gift certificate back also. Great idea bevann!!

Pam

Ditto! I'll take that challenge.
default_yes.gif
What a great idea. I would like to donate mine back to Chance's to buy a Christmas gift for the ones still in foster care.

That's a great idea and l would also like to donate mine back to Chances...

I will accept that challenge as well! Please donate my gift certificate back to CMHR as well!

I Too will accept that challenge. Gini please keep our gift certificate for CMHR to use. Actually I don't remember donating $ thinking there was a gift certificate involved. Thanks...........LEE

Thank you so much. You all are awesome.

Gini

I also accept the challenge - please use my GC to get something for the horses in CMHR care.

Thanks

Ruffian

I've done so much giving to charity this year, I'm afraid I don't feel very guilty keeping one little gift certificate!
default_laugh.png
I'm bad.
default_blush.png

Gini, check your spam box for email from a hospital-related address. That'll be me!

Leia

I've done so much giving to charity this year, I'm afraid I don't feel very guilty keeping one little gift certificate!
default_laugh.png
I'm bad.
default_blush.png

Gini, check your spam box for email from a hospital-related address. That'll be me!

Leia
Leia and all

Please don't anyone feel bad about keeping the certificates. We thank everyone for the donations to the rescue and appreciate all that support us.

Those that have asked us to use their gift certificates know they will be put to good use within the rescue horses and we also appreciate this extra donation for the horses.

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT FOR CMHR IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!![/SIZE]

Gini, You have Basket Minis on the list but I think it is me Basketmiss.

I want to donate mine back to Chances too.. They need it more than I and I am grateful to be getting Pal from Chances and I know it took money to get him up to par...

Thanks

Missy
default_smile.png

Gini, You have Basket Minis on the list but I think it is me Basketmiss.I want to donate mine back to Chances too.. They need it more than I and I am grateful to be getting Pal from Chances and I know it took money to get him up to par...

Thanks

Missy
default_smile.png
Missy

you are right I misspelled your name.... I'm sorry... We will put the gift certificate to good use. Thank you!

gini

This is another great idea, please keep the GC for some little horsie that needs a pick me up!

Gini,

My addy is:

Christy Hayden

3 Bates Road

Cummington, MA 01026

Mine isn't a GC or I would donate it back also. DId anyone get the blanket we put up?

Christy

Latest posts

Back