need a prayer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry that you lost the foal. I'm praying that Dreamer makes a complete recovery and will give you a healthy foal next year!

default_sad.png
So sorry for your loss... best wishs on her recovery.

im very sorry for your loss, im glad to hear dreamer will be ok! praying your foaling season gets better
default_pray.gif
:

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. It's always hard to wait and wait and then lose them. The other day when my mare was in trouble we got her in the trailor, called the vet hospital 20 miles away and told them we were bringing her in but no vet was in. They told us that the nearest vet was 25 miles the other way from us and he'd be here soon. We had to unload her and wait for almost two hours for him to arrive. The filly was lost, of course. So I guess if a persons lucky enough to live near a vet hospital that actually has a vet present, they can consider themselves quite lucky.

I am also sorry that your mare lost the foal. I hope you have a live foal next year.

Aww Bitsy,

I'm so sorry you lost the foal
default_sad.png
, ....big hugs to you and Dreamer, I'm glad she's going to be ok.

Latest posts

Back