Need a little help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezyMeadows

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]
saludando.gif
Hi all I am need of some help. I know I don't post much anymore life is a bit diffacult at this time and to hectic
wacko.gif
to be able to read the forum all the time. But I sneak around at least once a week.
[/SIZE]

I am going to be leasing out my big horse Breeze and need a sample contract. He will be going as a free lease for one year. I just want to make sure I have everything right before he goes. So if anyone can help me I would be so thankful.
aktion033.gif

Breeze.JPG

BreezyMeadows said:
[SIZE=11pt]
saludando.gif
Hi all I am need of some help. I know I don't post much anymore life is a bit diffacult at this time and to hectic
wacko.gif
to be able to read the forum all the time. But I sneak around at least once a week. 
[/SIZE]
I am going to be leasing out my big horse Breeze and need a sample contract. He will be going as a free lease for one year. I just want to make sure I have everything right before he goes. So if anyone can help me I would be so thankful. 
aktion033.gif

Breeze.JPG

466434[/snapback]

walter said:
BreezyMeadows said:
[SIZE=11pt]
saludando.gif
wacko.gif
[/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

Breeze.JPG

466434[/snapback]

466498[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back