Need a favor..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
Can anyone do a look-up on an Arab horse for me?

I don't know for sure that he has been registered, and if he has I don't know what his name would be, but here is the info I do have -

15/16 arab, Bay gelding, foaled 6-23-98

Sire- FV Classic Farwa AHA # 558888

Dam- Jul Isletta (can't find her # right now, but she is registered as 1/2 arab. Her parents are Sire- Iszi, and Dam- Renetta)

Any info anyone can find would be MUCH appreciated.

Here's a link with his pictures and a little bit about him.

Abu

THANK YOU

Somewhere around here I have a arabian studbook on cd rom.............I could look up the sire but from what I read on your page that won't be much help. I am not sure if the 1/2 arab registry has their studbooks available or not. If he hasn't been registered or those registrations transferred it could be nearly impossible to track him down.

I have been down this path before......have you gone to the auction facility? I would go and see if you can find out who bought him.........go in person and explain the situation you might be surprised they may be able to help.

Now if you want pedigree info I can look that up for the registered arabians in the pedigree
default_wink.png
:

We had gone to the auction facility. We found the person who bought him from there, but then he had resold him.

Is there anyway you can look up the sire and see what registered foals he has?

Latest posts

Back