neck sweat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmi

Reaction score
How tight do you guys wrap a leave on neck sweat and how long before you see results. Daughters gelding keeps getting his off.

Its kind of tough to describe "how tight",

but each time I go around, I pull it too, then go around again,,,,,,,,,,if that makes sense. Tight enough it does not slide down, but not so tight I can't turn it around.

Is your fastener tore up, or does he just get it off anyway???

its brand new and he is, as far as I can tell, rubbing it and getting velcro fasteners on fence and pulling it off. I am sure it is snug enough, guess if he doesnt want it on that bad, I will just not use it. Thanks so much for input.

Ours are put on tight enough not to turn and the velcro strips go across the bottom where it's harder to reach then duct tape is wrapped twice around the neck where each velcro strip is attached and it's very hard to rub or remove that without help.

Tape it on with parcel tape.

If that does not work use six inch nails!!!
default_wacko.png
: :eek:
default_yes.gif
:

:lol: This board sure puts a giggle in my day whenever I dont expect it! Thanks for the help, How long before it makes a difference? I have a teenage son that complains he is bored, think he would just hold it on the next week?

Latest posts

Back