NCIS Fans??? I have a question...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Harvey and I always watch NCIS but I don't always pay close enough attention... lately especially as I get distracted watching the foals on the spare tv!!!

On a recent episode that dealt with a boxer and Director Vance, what were they eluding to at the end of the episode? That Vance and that boxer had switched identities? I didn't quite grasp the ending and didn't want to re-watch the episode.

Thanks!

tv.gif

Jill, they were VERY vague, but my impression, too, was that Vance & the boxer has switched places. Who knows when they'll address it again! Look how long it took to address the Agent Lee thing.

Did you know they're doing a spin off based in San Diego?

Yes, I think they were trying to say they had switched identities. But is it before Vance went into NCIS or after? Was it as younger men? When he first came to NCIS , after Jenny was killed, he shredded a document that I think was of him. Kinda wondering if it was tied to this boxer somehow. Kinda weird!

Thanks, you two!!!

That's what I thought but then they'd referred to the detached retina keeping the boxer from boxing (did I get that part right?) and then I thought that would also keep someone out of the military (?) and then figured I didn't want to have to think so hard!!!

I'd forgotten about that document shredding from Vance at first, but now that you mention it, I do remember.

I love the show but I don't like it when I'm not really sure what the story line has said (but then, I can be easily confused!)

Thanks again!!!

Back