NBARH Miniature Horse Show Tomorrow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Anyone going to the NBARH Miniature Horse Show tomorrow in Barrington, NH? It is their first pointed show of the season.

We are going with two horses. My husband, David, is showing my 2 year old gelding, Rhett (Owsley Fork Rogues Ricochet). David has only shown once at a fun show so he is a bit nervous. Rhett loves to take advantage of him
default_wink.png

Makayla is showing Bucky (Farvista Farms Blue Buckeroo). Bucky is a 4 year old gelding Makayla bought last fall. She has been working hard with him all winter. This will be Bucky's first show ever.

We are looking forward to seeing old friends we haven't seen since last fall and making new ones this show season!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sue! I am so dissapointed to have to miss this one but my rescue mare hasn't foaled yet and with my luck she'd do it if I left town!!
default_wacko.png

This will be the first one that we have missed in 4 years of showing there!
default_sad.png
My daughter is not too happy!

I wish I had someone I could send her with but I'm way down in MA! Oh well, see ya next month I guess!!

Good luck and have fun!!!

Tammy

I will be there with my two granddaughters, Shelby and Kendall. We are bringing Shelby's mare Funny Farm's Answered Prayer, Funny Farm's Etched in Gold, my gelding, Funny Farm's Simply Scandalous, a mare I bred and just bought back and Kendall's new gelding Tiz Sock Hop Dancer. Hope to see you all there. Jane

Jane you must be a busy girl today! I'll be there without my Tiz boy.
default_sad.png
His feet grew so fast this time and my farrier isn't comming until Tuesday. He is walking with his back feet pointing out because his toes are so long. Nobody else's feet here look anything like his. What a bummer.......

Darn Tammy, I wish I could help you. But we are coming from Maine. Looking forward to seeing you in June then.

Joyce, bummer your little guy cannot make it. It will be nice to see you there though. Is Shelly still coming?

Jane, looking forward to seeing you, Shelby and Kendall!

See you all there!

Sue

I'll be there with my girls, Mocha's Keep Her In Kashmere (Kassie) and SRF Covergirl (Covergirl). Very excited, it ought to be a great start to our season. Kassie's doing halter A mares, possibly solid color, liberty, hunter, and jumping. And Covergirl's doing trail, liberty, hunter, and jumping. Phew! Busy busy!

Can't wait to see you all!

Rebecca

Joyce, I'm glad you and Shelly are coming and bringing Joey. Is she going to show Him? Maybe you could bring Smoochie just for the experience and to keep Joey company. You could always take him in color and trail which don't count for conformation so his toeing out wouldn't matter. Jane

Yup, Joyce and I are coming...Joey got all spiffed up today and he was NOT a happy camper about it!!!!
default_laugh.png
Joyce came over and helped me give him a bath and we clipped/tried to clip his legs but he wouldn't stand still so they look choppy and we only got to his knees done. He still has fuzzy hair and feathers but at least he is clean now. I put some cowboy magic on him when I got home to try and tame the frizz in his mane and forlock and shine him up...he looks pretty good! It will be his first public appearance so I hope he behaves himself!!!!!
default_wacko.png
I am entering him in liberty only.

Looking forward to seeing everyone
default_saludando.gif

Shelly

Latest posts

Back