Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
Hey we are heading down to Nationals for our first time and would love to meet up with everyone!!! We will be down there Sunday the 12-Tuesday the 14. If anyone wants to meet up let me know where to find you. Also is there any specific areas at the show that are important to see, like where will the vendors be set up and isnt there a sale horse section? Thanks, I am soooo excited
saludando.gif
aktion033.gif
!

It's my first time too! We are headed down on the 12th and leaving on the 15th due to work obligations. I noticed that there is a "Meet and Greet" thread at the top of the Miniature Horse Forum page that gives the times for the get togethers. Can't wait to be able to put faces with the names that I se on here all the time!

I plan to be there on the 13th. Not showing though, only watching some of the classes and picking up horses.

I am very excited, we leave Monday Sept 6 and staying until Sept 18. Have to be back for work on the 20th. We will be stalled with RHA Training, Finchwood and Vanity Grove. Come look us up, I will have my horse dog with me, Tate. All 7 lbs of him LOL.

We are in the Explorer barn right across from the vender area, and you can walk up the steps to the seating area of the arena from the vendor area. It's really a nice setup. There are great wash racks, bathroom/shower facilities and there is concession food on grounds but theres lots of places to eat out. There are practice arenas for driving horses in a couple different areas and one outside. As for working halter horses I think you can lunge them in the practice arenas but you can't work them from a golf car in those arenas. That's my ONLY complaint, I havent found a safe place to work the horses on a golf car. Maybe someone else has and can pass this info on to me??

Have lots of fun, and try to find time to walk the different barns to look at stall decorations and meet people.

Kay

I'll be in the F 150 building across the street from the RV park. I'll have one dog with me. I'll a pinto foal, couple of palomino mares, and a very dark buckskin. If you pm me I'll tell you my cell phone to find me, you could share it with others you see.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vendors (IMO) close down fairly early so you'll want to get your shopping in!!

Kay - are you about where you were last year?

Most of the vendors are there from 8am to 7pm. I know I helped Ozark a couple of times and that is their hours. I think they all close early on futurity night.

We will be there stalled with Longman miniatures. We will have 6 horses there. Arriving late on the 9th and staying till the 18th or 19th. I believe Adam has some neat things scheduled at our stalls so come on over and check it out.

We will be arriving on the 7th and staying until the 17th. We will be stalled next to Triple Heart Ranch in the barn up the ramp from the arena (Explorer Barn?). Come find us.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be in the Explorer Barn again this year. Hopefully close to the front (vendor area) again. Will be stalling with Rosa Roca Training Center. Look for the Arabesque Acres drapes (Teal Green and Black). Will love to see everyone.

Only taking 3 to show and one to his new owner and picking up one.

Everyone have a safe trip. See you there.

Most of the people that know where they will be stalled are the people that come every year and request that they be stalled in the same location. I always request the stalls just to the northeast of the arena (I believe "Explorer" building). So far I have gotten the same stalls each year. If you are new and not stalling with someone then there is not much telling where you will be. By the way for those new people, the best way to get there is to enter off of 15th street, the main check in office is at the east end of the main arena, which is also where the inside vendors set up. See you all there...

Danny

Yes Dana we should be in the same area as last year, we've been in this same barn since the show moved to Tulsa as we stall with a bunch of friends we've met over the years.

I am very excited, we leave Monday Sept 6 and staying until Sept 18. Have to be back for work on the 20th. We will be stalled with RHA Training, Finchwood and Vanity Grove. Come look us up, I will have my horse dog with me, Tate. All 7 lbs of him LOL.
Karen: Can't believe you forgot about poor little Taylor! :)

We will be with Dawns Chase Farm in the Super Duty barn with a dozen horses and 2 chi! Anybody bored can come work out, lol

It is my first time at Nationals too, I am so excited, we are leaving Tuesday night to drive and I guess we will arrive late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. I am looking forward to meeting the other forum members, I will be with Milo Minis.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back