NATIONALS PIX

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got mine either and i ordered them on one of the last days of nationals. So i called them today and they actually had mine in the pile they were getting ready to send out. They told me that mine would be here in 3-4 days. So i am sure yours will be there soon too.

Alot of people HAVE received theirs, but we aren't one of them. We're still waiting as well.
default_wacko.png
:

I haven't got mine either and i ordered them on one of the last days of nationals. So i called them today and they actually had mine in the pile they were getting ready to send out. They told me that mine would be here in 3-4 days. So i am sure yours will be there soon too.

I have had mine for a month ordered them the last day then added one when i got home ????

Same here...We haven't received our Nationals pics yet either. Hope you receive yours soon and we're in the pile too!

Dawn :saludando:

They called me Monday I believe, and they were working on my photos then, there was a mix up with a pic. I still haven't heard back from them with a question I had on my order.
default_sad.png
I ordered mine the last day of Nationals, so that might give people some clue as to where they were.

None here yet either. And I ordered about the end of the show as well.

Jan

We ordered ours on Tuesday, which is right in the middle. Ours haven't arrived yet! :no: We are getting worried. Hopefully, they are in my mail today!

Still haven't gotten mine, yet... but I ordered them off the website once they had posted.

If I don't have them in Mondays mail, I will check with them again.. I really want to use the Top Ten ones on the website....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back