National Drive 2013 - Who's going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy appy

Reaction score
There is only 5 more sleeps until the national drive. Who is going? What is your stall number? I will be at 1949-1950.

I'll probably be there on Saturday, but just as a spectator; wandering around, taking pictures, shopping. I don't have a horse going in harness this year, but I hope to be there with a horse next year. I need to get to breaking in a few! I have four that I eventually want in harness, two in particular I think are going to be great (willing, powerful movers) driving horses.

The National Drive is supposedly the largest gathering of recreational drivers in the states. I hope that it is okay for me to post their link as I don't think they are a "for profit" kind of thing? http://www.nationaldrive.net It is held at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky.

It is the most fun the recreational driver can have. I love going! My Hubby even learned how to drive to go.

We'll be there. Two minis this year, two single carts and a pair cart. barn numbers 1300 something.

Sally, Peggy and Paula will be there again Linda. We will have to get together and go out as a big group of mini power! We are all stalled in the 2000's and the other side with me on the 1950's. We all face each other. The franks are going to be with us too in the minis group.

There is still time to book and come this year. Even just for the weekend. There are lots of people that can only make the weekend. You wont regret it!

Actually the deadline to register was in September. But if you're close enough Diamond C, come out (without your horse) and spend the day. Lots of things to see and buy, and it will definitely get you pumped up for next year!

I'm going just as spectator this year. Can't wait!!!!!! Of course I will be envying everybody..I will be there Saturday...WOOHOO!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back