National Champion Multi Color Stallion under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good thing he is little since it looks like he does not know he is a horse
default_yes.gif

Looks like he is not spoiled one little bit!

Karen, will he get to ride in the back seat on the way to Worlds
default_laugh.png

Hi all. We had such a good time esp with Stewey!! I think he thought Nationals was invented just for him
default_biggrin.png
He definitely played up the ambassador role - except when he was having his ears clipped
default_wink.png
(ask Jon)

After almost 2 weeks of hard work, he did need a break :

steweyoncouch.jpg

He thought Bruce's couch was AWESOME
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

I saw Stewy sleeping on that sofa, one aisle over from where we were. He is the cutest ever. I had to go over and love on him while he was resting on that sofa. He was enjoying every moment.

He really didn't want to get up. He loved lounging. What a cutie patootie!

Mary

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a cutie pie! That picture of him on the couch is priceless!! Definately needs to go in a mini magazine.

hehe:)

I saw that one in the multi the ribbon had to be wrapped so many times around his neck
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations Cheryl!
default_biggrin.png
He's a doll baby![/SIZE]

Bill

First of all, a Big Congratulations! What fun to see this little fella win! And then the Res. horse being the little Overo from Iowa Miniature Horse Club friends made it even better! Stewy is just a little doll, lucky are the people that get him! Lavonne

I met that cutie at Nationals, He is one spunky little guy. I think he wants to drive, he kept trying to go after all the driving horses that went by. LOL Congrats on all his wins and placings!

What a cute little guy and no! I can see he is not spoiled one single bit!!! LOL, that is too funny and sounds like he just has plenty of fun attitude to just do anything that's thrown his way! Wow, and won a Gerald cart? oh man, nice!

Congrats, I wondered what the little guy looked like!!! He is just adorable!

We all were trying to get Heather to have Stewy put standing beside her on the sofa, but we didn't get around to getting it done, there were so many newspapers and photographers there getting the two's pictures that it kept Heather pretty busy.

Stewy is adorable and reminded me of being a little toy horse. He was the main attraction in the Super Duty Barn while at the Nationals.
default_smile.png

I have an announcement to make. Stewie is officially mine! I have to tell the story of how he came into my life. I was recently on the lil beginnings forums doing my daily check on whats going on. Karen had posted about an amazing colt named Stewie with a photo of him. I was in love instantly with the adorable colt. That day I asked Jesus to please have Stewie for sale soon. A few weeks after that I was on the sales board doing my daily search for appaloosas for sale. To my great surprise Stewie was on the sales board for sale. I instantly went to my best friend Robin M asking her to email Karen right away because I knew he would probably sell fast. Robin sent a email right away, soon I had beautiful photos of stewie. i instantly ran to my mom telling her about my prayer. She was shocked to hear what I had said. She contacted Karen right away and to my great delight he was still for sale. Karen and my mom talked for hours. I sat down in anticipation wondering what was going to happen. After a few hours worth of sweating and pacing my mom got off the phone. With a smile on her face she told me that she was delighted to tell me that she was going to buy Stewie. I was so happy that he was going to be mine after years of searching for my dream appaloosa. i told Robin right away about it and we celebrated the victory of finding Stewie and acting quickly before it was too late. I would like to Thank Cheryl Powell, Karen Hunter, Robin M, Alexis (Burbank CA), my parents, Jesus and to all of you who stayed with me during my time of searching for my dream appaloosa. Without you I wouldn't have found Stewie.

That is just the best story!!! Congratulations on getting little Stewie!!! We will definitely need some pics of he and you together.
default_laugh.png

Aw, that's awesome! Congrats! He is quite the little man. I was falling for him at Nationals. You will have tons of fun with him.

I am a firm believer in fate making things happen for a reason. Well this is the case with Andrea and Stewie. And I am very happy to have been involved in getting this wonderful young lady her dream horse. Stewie is still with me and just waiting for his transport date, I have told him he will be living in CA now, he thinks Hollywood is calling (he is such a ham) LOL. I know he is going to have a wonderful life with Andrea and her family and both Cheryl and I are looking forward to those pictures of them together as well.

Congratulations!

I got to meet Stewie at Karen's a couple of weeks ago when we picked up Jack.

Stewie is such a cute and handsome little guy. I am sure you will have lots of fun with him.

A HUGE congrats!!! I loved him too when I saw him win online!

I am SOOO happy for you!!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back