Narko is feeling much better!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Well agian just want to thank all of you for the prayors and good thoughts for Narko, he fully recovered after a couple of days from him allergic reaction. I took him over to my dads pasture, which i dont think i've ever shared pictures of actually, for a little walk through knee deep snow from the blizzard we had mid last week, got more snow ontop of it today as well. But Narko is feeling wonderful agian and he has not stopped eating since, his enegy level back to ...believe me, its back in full force
default_smile.png
. Thought i would share pictures now that he is back to his lovely little colt self
default_yes.gif
:.

Some area's were not that bad ....

100_1293.jpg

100_1294.jpg

100_1297.jpg

100_1304.jpg

and then there are these area's that all the horses seem to enjoy the most ....

100_1305.jpg

100_1311.jpg

100_1298.jpg

100_1307.jpg

This one is the view from the backdoor this morning, Chief and Royal waiting for food lol. Coco is back their somewhere, never to far from Chief.

100_1289.jpg

Thank you for letting me share
default_smile.png

Sorry the picture quality is a nightmare, between photobucket and having to zoom in on most to actually see anything the pictures became a wreck. I'll try to fix them.

PS: He was clean their for a while, keeping this boy clean is nearly impossible. Dirt and mud just cling to him lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeana - he looks like he has made a great recovery :aktion033: :aktion033: We have a few of those "light coated boys" who just seem to look for any dirty place to roll (hint they do it at the shows also :new_shocked: ). Lets hope this is the last snowfall this winter
default_wacko.png
:

im so glad hes feeling better! i think the pics are great! chief looks so small next to royal lol

Latest posts

Back