name for the last foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarwoodAcres

Reaction score
After a long family decision, we've decided to geld Hot Shot. When it comes to it, he just makes a better gelding
default_smile.png
This is going to be his last foal and depeding on conformation, we'll keep or sell it. We've never done this cross before so I am excited! Cash Plan has some nice foals so we're hoping for a good one.

I'd like to some how get the sires name in there as well as Michigans Little Dew Drops name. A name thats "sparkly" if that makes sense. I have no idea what ill get but there is tons of black in the line so I am guessing a black tobi. Here the foals pedigree. So, does anyone have any idea names? The foal ill be "R" only. and must have Briarwood Acres in the name and fit 32? letters...or is it 35?

http://briarwoodacre...-2sox-foal.html

Last edited by a moderator:
BRIARWOOD ACRES STASH OF CASH

BRIARWOOD ACRES GRAND LARCENY

BWA BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET

Briarwood Acres Shot In The Dark

Briarwood Acres Hot Off The Press

Briarwood Acres Hot Little Tamale

Briarwood Acres Shot of Glitter (trying to think sparkly)

Briarwood Acres Drops of Jupiter

I also kind of thought about Guilty Pleasure. I'd feel pretty guilty if I got a filly for cutting him but it would also be a pleasure!

I vote for Drop It Like Its Hot.

But, I did name my 2012 appy colt O Henrys Appy Bottom Jeans, so of course that'd be a name I'd like
default_smile.png
It's definitely unique!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda, your web page link doesn't seem to be working right in your signature.

And, I'd like to see a pic of that 2012 appy colt.

I like Last Hot Fling...........

Sorry chandab-website is no longer.

Not to hijack the thread, but here is the little guy, O Henrys Appy Bottom Jeans

2012-06-11_18-40-58_945.jpg

2012-06-11_16-29-09_225.jpg

Latest posts

Back