My twins

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Haven't posted pictures in a while, mostly because its a pain on my iPhone. I guess I haven't posted anything in over a year other than my horse! So, lets see if it works....

Here is my dad and my daughter with me at a horse show last weekend:

URL=http://s153.photobucket.com/user/disneyhorse/media/image_zpsb4a0f349.jpg.html]
image_zpsb4a0f349.jpg
[/url]

And with a couple of the ribbons today:

My son on Mothers Day:

I think Wyatt loves race cars more than horses, unlike Amelie:

They are two years and two months old, and a whole lot of fun every day. These are the pictures I have from the past couple weeks I guess... I need to get a professional photographer out again soon. I can't justify having one for the horse only ;)

They are really great kids... Smart and well behaved. I couldn't wish for anything better!

AWESOME! THEY ARE CUTE, ENJOY NOW THEY GROW UP SO FAST. PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES TO REMIND YOU HOW CUTE NOW, FOR WHEN THEY BECOME TEENAGERS.

What cutie pies! You are blessed! Mine son is 16 and they grow way too fast!!

NO WAY!! They were just BORN! I have not seen them since they were born. I miss out on facebook I guess
default_sad.png

What cuites they are! I hope you'll post them here more often
default_smile.png

Robin said it perfectly " No Way" I knew it had been awhile but 2 years!! where does it go. Amelia looks sooo cute on "her" pony...actually the joy in mom and Dads faces are pretty neat too. Wyatt (love his name )may just come around and start enjoying the ponies more too....but race cars are always going to be a boys thing. Thank you for sharing them with us they are both darling.

Not too shabby of a show this weekend it looks like too....I see pretty ribbons and your pony looks fab!!! I was always amazed at his movement in your videos and how he so enjoyed exercising himself when he was let out of his stall...wish mine would do the same.

Love the photos with the ribbons!! LOL

And having a Mate-r in residence here, I am slightly partial to the whole "Cars" thing too!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for sharing the photos of them (I can't believe they are 2 already either!!)!! The photo of your son on mother's day is really nice!!!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back