My turn!! It's a bouncing baby boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Finally, I get to join the new foal posts, LOL.

This colt was born today at 12 and was standing by 12:08 pm. No barn name nor registered name yet, but he looks a lot like his sire. I was very nervous about this birth, as I kept having problem after problem...things just kept going wrong! The camera didn't want to work at first, then my Equipage wouldn't turn on (but Ken at Equipage was AWESOME at helping me diagnose the problem and how to temporarily get around it), etc. We got everything together at the last minute, and after 1 1/2 days under the camera and the Equipage, Dinah foaled.

The colt is still wet in these pictures:

Dinahs09Newborn.jpg

Dinahs09Newborn2.jpg

Dinahs09Newborn3.jpg

Since my website is currently down, I'll post pics of his sire and dam..

Sire: Redrock Incognito

IncognitoLizPicsmall.jpg

Dam: Jandts Cheeri Deeri

DinahCollageJuly06medium-1.jpg

Congrats... Very nice colt... I used to own a son of Redrock Incognito and he was a very nice stallion
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is gorgeous, really does look like his daddy
default_wub.png
Both parents are wonderful, so it is no wonder this little guy is too! So glad everything came togeather for his birth.

Congratulations, with parents like that, he has to be awesome!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I can't wait to see him again. Unfortunately, shortly after he was born, I had to go to work. My Mom is home with him now. I get off in a half hour, so I'm gonna go visit before bed, LOL.

We had 50 mph wind gusts when he was born!! Good thing he was inside, otherwise he might have blown away!
default_sad.png
Gotta love that Oklahoma wind, LOL.

He is so handsome!! I just love that mare, we purchased Simply Scarlet from you and she is such a pretty girl too.
default_wub.png

Wow! Very nice boy indeed.
default_wub.png
But by looking at his parents I shouldn't be a surprise he's so nice.

He's lovely! And it figures since he's out of one of my favorite mares.
default_wub.png
Congratulations on his safe arrival!

Leia

He looks exact like my Incognito colt Nehi when he was born! Congrats! Sheila

Back