MY SHAMMY GIRL IS GONE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Shammy. What a lovely mare; thank you for sharing the photos. She was a lucky girl to have the love of so many people. May your wonderful memories comfort you in this time of sorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

So Shocking.

I am SOSO sorry MAxine I know how much you loved her
default_sad.png

I really am extrmeely sorry
default_sad.png

My Peace and Prayers to you and Shammy.

From a friend Donna and my Knick and Joe

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Shammy, she was a beautiful horse. She is in Gods arms now and running in beauitiful pastures, my prayers go out to you and the new owners.

Maxxine, Carl, Wendy, I am still in tears about Miss Shammy... The picture of her driving was perfect Maxxine..

Here's (((HUGS))) to all of you in this trying time...

Missy

What would I do without this family here! You've all if not most gone through this so we're not alone and yet you treat us so special at this time..Carl still can't talk about it but he's so sorry for Wendi and Alex and the children as he met them and saw how sweet they all are..

my sister said something sweet, Shammy is up across the bridge running free with Eight Bells now..and I hope she did meet her there
default_yes.gif

God Bless you all, you all have delt with much worse than this at times...but right now it feels about as bad as it can get...

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxine,

I am so very sorry.

Even when our horses leave our farm, they remain in our hearts.

Big, huge hugs,

Robin

Maxine,,,

I know that Shammy was part of your family. And she will be greatly missed by you and her her new family. I am sorry you both lost such an important girl.

I'm so sorry for you and Shammy's new owners. That is such a shock and so heartbreaking.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back