My Secret...revealed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I am thrilled to announce the arrival of CCMF Carousel Carnival! A big thank you to Bill & Mari Worley for their wonderful hauling service yet again, I love working with them and Carnival arrived in perfect condition, I don't even think he lost any weight on the trip! :aktion033: Another big thank to you Ginny Long and family for allowing me to own this handsome spotted boy!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I've had this in the works since the end of June, so it took a lot to keep this secret! Carnival is a six-month old weanling, sired by Carousel Designer Legacy and a full brother to Susan Oberg's colt Calypso. :bgrin I'm so excited to have him here. He is already following me around his pen, and is soo sweet and cute! He has an awesome trot! :538:

Carnival3.sm.9-12-07.JPG

Sorry the photos aren't the best, I'm sure I will be taking lots more soon! He is slated to replace Chips as my herdsire in a few years, and I can hardly wait for his first foals. :488: And I can't wait to cross him in the future with my new mare from Erica! :risa8:

Carnival.sm.9-12-07.JPG

You can see more photos on his webpage:

http://www.crayonboxminiatures.com/Carnival

Wow congrats! :aktion033: :aktion033: He looks like a sweetheart and gotta love all those spots!

I LOVE Critter Creek's horses.. Hopefully someday when I'm finished with college and get my own place I'll be able to add a horse or two from them.. I've had my eyes on their new boy Texas Spotty, he's my dream app
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: I sooooooooo would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have his two colts Gorgeous George and Florida Spotty
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: *DROOL*

Congratulations on him!!!! I will especially look forward to seeing the future little siblings of Double and Bomb Shell
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations big time!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering who the lucky person was that got him. He is very very nice!

I bought CCMF Striking Image from them last year and am very pleased also.

Love those Critter Creek horses!

Congrats Kim! :))

I am so glad you have finally announced the secret! :)

So we can now be officially related!! haha

Susan O.

Wow I am JEALOUS!!! Susan c'mon I wanted to be related to you! LOL!!!

Kim you stinker you didn't even tell ME! I am pouting now just pouting LOL! He is simply gorgeous! Wow I love him to pieces
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!

Now I am jealous of both you and Susan...stinkers!

Thanks everyone, I still can't believe he's really mine and is here! I keep pinching myself. :bgrin

I took him out for a little walk last night to get him out of his "quarantine" pen for some socializing and scratching, he was wonderful.

Congrats Kim,

I can imagine your excitement with the waiting and then seeing him come off of the trailer.

You can stop pinching yourself now :)

Tommy

Congrats Kim! One day I will own a horse with CCMF at the beginning of it's name. He's a gorgeous boy and should produce some nice babies with those mares you have. :aktion033:

I have a weanling filly I'll send you to breed to him in 3 years.
default_wink.png
:

Very Nice boy Kim.....you won't be able to stand yourself until he's old enough to breed lol!!!

Ginny does have some stunning horses!!! My hats off to you and your new boy!!!

CONGRATS Kim! He's such a cutie, I still haven't gone and checked him out yet but maybe next time
default_wub.png
: !

Thanks everyone, I think if I could get him up the steep stairs to my bedroom he would sleep with me at night, LOL! :eek:

It will be a looong wait for his first foals, but I enjoy raising the young ones, and I already have some trick training plans started. I think he would also do very well driving, so we will work on ground commands also.

Now if only I didn't have to go to work....
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations Kim!! :aktion033: You must be at least a little bit "related" to me too-- I also have a CCMF horse.
default_yes.gif
: Welcome to the family, lol!

Congratulations Kim, he's georgeous!!! And I know how excited you are since you came by and made a visit over the weekend. You were beaming from ear to ear. You will have to keep us updated with pictures from time to time and I invision lots of spots roaming in your fields in the future. Nice purchase.

Joyce L

Super congrats Kim! :aktion033: LOVE HIM!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back