My newest addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
and I can't get a picture to show up!! All I get is a little empty box when I click on the "insert image", which I assumed was for a link, but I guess not. So, I will tell you that he is the cutest pup in the history of the world. yep. Perhaps someday I will be able to show you
default_unsure.png

For now you will just have to believe me. Yep. The cutest. In the whole wide world...
default_wub.png

Hope you can get a picture up. Sorry I can't help with that, but would like to see your new puppy.

Ahhh...but how can that BE?

When MINE is the cutest...yes, the cutest...in--the--whole--wide--world...
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Mine takes the crown on cute-ness

Nugget4-17-10057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the secret is to insert the picture on "edit." On the regular post there is just a blank box with no "post" key. On edit it is all there.

Anyway, that is "Nugget" my Cardigan Welsh Corgi, at 12 weeks of age. While his masking tape crown will be off soon, I expect he will retain the title of World's Cutest Puppy. At least until we all get a look at Sue C.'s pup....
default_yes.gif

Awwwwwwww.......SUPER SWEET!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Well, he is cute...that's for sure...but I have to stick to my original statement that my Baillie is THE cutest in the whole--wide--world...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

ABC_0018-Copy.jpg

ABC_0031-Copy.jpg

OK, I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but that corgi puppy is just about the cutest puppy I have ever seen! I am partial to herding dogs though!

I am in the market for a corgi puppy, too, but am having trouble finding a decent breeder. I'm in WA too, Gimp. Could you help point me in the right direction? That would be really great! Someday soon I want to have a puppy as cute as yours! (We're waiting for my current geriatric dog to go to her great reward first, though.)

Jayne in Arlington

A friend of mine has three Cardigans, and I have to admit they are definately "right up there" in the cuteness ranks. You sure can't sneak up on her house either...
default_wink.png

Both puppies are cute but then I am a sucker for any puppy
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne
Corgi pups are the cutest in the world.I have a friend who was married to a professional handler and when she admits that Corgi pups are the cutest you have to take notice.I am partial to Pembrokes since I have had them since 1972 and bred and showed for a while.Now it's just 3 spayed bitches here.My friend who has had Pems in the past has switched to all Cardies.She is at the National specialty in PA this week with 2 really nice pups.I wish I could be there but need to stay home and do stuff here.You get my vote for 1 of the cutest pups-at least the correct breed group.I like pups with hair, not slick ones.Keep us posted with photos.I love the big ears which they eventually grow into , but my youngest dog Ducky has really big ears and the face is too small for the ears.No shows for her even before she was spayed.My 3 girls are spoiled rotten house dogs who go out daytime for excersise.

I so wish I was at Nationals, but next year it will be closer and I am planning on going with my two.

Sue: Baillie is, indeed, adorable. They are so very different that I think we can agree that they cannot be compared to each other. (I would worry I might break poor Baillie if I stepped wrong...I need a sturdy pup here.)

jayne: check your private messages

Thanks all. I am so in love with Nugget, and my other two dogs are pretty smitten as well. He is incredibly smart (but has very sharp teeth
default_wacko.png
)

DSCF1878.jpg

oh my gosh how cute is that. I love corgis. I ended up adopted one 2 years ago that was abused as a puppy and has a crooked muzzle from having it kicked when he was small. He was about a year old when we got him and had no idea what a toy was, however now he has it all down. Still have to be careful around him though. One day my son was trying to kick the recliner chair to put out the bottom part and Dobby thought he was kicking at him and went crazy. I don't understand how anyone could hurt an animal I mean they depend on us for everything. And he is such a good boy I will try and post a picture of his crooked nose so you can see what he looks like. He has a attitude all his own. Anyway back to your little guy he is so cute and the masking tape crown is just too much for words. Enjoy and love him every second of the day.

oh my gosh how cute is that. I love corgis. I ended up adopted one 2 years ago that was abused as a puppy and has a crooked muzzle from having it kicked when he was small. He was about a year old when we got him and had no idea what a toy was, however now he has it all down. Still have to be careful around him though. One day my son was trying to kick the recliner chair to put out the bottom part and Dobby thought he was kicking at him and went crazy. I don't understand how anyone could hurt an animal I mean they depend on us for everything. And he is such a good boy I will try and post a picture of his crooked nose so you can see what he looks like. He has a attitude all his own. Anyway back to your little guy he is so cute and the masking tape crown is just too much for words. Enjoy and love him every second of the day.
Is the stuff on the ears to help them come up and stay up?I have never seen that type of taping.I always used the applicator from a tampon and curled the ear and then taped it or lined the inside of the ear with moleskin.Had a few whose ears never came up.Your pup is adorable.More pictures please as he grows

Yes, and he has the crown on again now. It encourages the ears to stay up. Cardigans have huge ears, and some are rather thick and heavy. Some have ears that go up on their own and some don't. Nugget has somewhat saggy ears and since he is a show dog I just can't take the risk that they don't stay up nice and straight. Having never had to tape, I am just following what the breeders have taught me. They specifically say NOT to curl the ears around anything. So he has his crown and it only bothers him when one of the others tries to drag him around by it.
default_unsure.png

Adorable! I love corgis!

very, very cute gimp!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

I AM partial to those tris!!!!!

haven't checked in here since I got to PA......I'll update when I get back home!

~kathryn

very, very cute gimp!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

I AM partial to those tris!!!!!

haven't checked in here since I got to PA......I'll update when I get back home!

~kathryn
Please do!!
default_aktion033.gif
I think I will be going a few times with this little begger. I can hardly wait to get him in the ring. It is fun having a smart pup, with no weird OCD issues.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back