My New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hey guys wow Ive been posting wayy to many topics lately!! aah ok Ive been working on this website for about a week now. I absolutly love it and cant wait to add more to it haha I like my banners the most but Id love to hear your input. I love doing these ahah anyone need a website. haha Ok thanks for looking hope you like it.

Devons Webpage

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Yeah!!!!!!!! I like it!!! What a GREAT job!!! I really like the first page where you enter and then that is a GREAT idea for the horse looking at the barn and then to choose where you'd like to go below with the options!!! Very COOL!

And I like the pictures!! Very good job!!! You should consider making a living doing that! lol!
default_wink.png
:

Hi, Very nice web site, easy to follow, beautiful pictures. Shows how much you

enjoy and love your minis. Very well done.

Congratulations on your web site.

Vicky

:aktion033: Yeah!!!!!!!! I like it!!! What a GREAT job!!! I really like the first page where you enter and then that is a GREAT idea for the horse looking at the barn and then to choose where you'd like to go below with the options!!! Very COOL!

And I like the pictures!! Very good job!!! You should consider making a living doing that! lol!
default_wink.png
:
Thanks for the wonderful compliments ahah lots of people say that I should do it for a Summer job
default_wink.png
: ahaha i actually liek doing it to hehe. I dont know how you would get into smething liek that but it is fun hehe the horse on the front looking through the ears is the horse I ride strider
default_wub.png
: .

Last edited by a moderator:
You've done a wonderful job! The only suggestion that I have is to change your font color or background color on the individual pages - the pink text is very hard to see against the white background.

Thanks for the suggestion!! I changed the font colour to a darker shade of pink. Thanks Barnbm!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back