My New Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
:aktion033: Hey gang,

just wanted to share my Sunday with you. I went riding on my new horse Tardee for the first time, and I must say, is she ever a blast to ride!!!! :aktion033: . She probably needs her teeth floated, as she was fussing with the bit quite alot--(needs a plain snaffle bit I think). She hasn't been ridden in quite a while--years maybe, so she acted green, but she should come around quick enough though. I'm up in that saddle stiff as a board, as i have not been on a full size horse in YEARS :new_shocked: . My riding style will improve with some practice, but other than that we had a great time. There's a miniature horse in the beginning of the video--my neighbor was out for a walkie---spooked Tardee a bit
default_rolleyes.gif
: . The second song in the video is by 'local talent', and is a song about my town--but I assure you--nobody 'parties' like that--at least that I know of :eek: . Anyways,,on with the show:

First Ride Video:

Here's a few pictures/stills that were taken as well. I'll link you the post from my forum--(saves bandwidth here on LB)
default_yes.gif
: .

Riding Pictures Link

Nice little Arab, she looked like she was raring to go!!

She looks to have a nice jog too, looks comfortable, I can't ride my daughters arab/saddlebred as she is to bouncy, it just kills my neck.

Good luck with her, I enjoyed your video and pics. :bgrin

Aww shes so PRETTY! I also saw a little buckskin mini walking down the road in the background
default_smile.png
tehe!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back